💝 Chapter 8💝 You can run but you can't hide from your past

_Leslie's prov_

What did I do to deserve all this . What the heck did I do . I have been so Kind , Honest and caring but what do I get in return ? My past keeps chasing me . I have tried so much to hide from it but my past always just seems to find away to traunt me .

Madeline I am going to use the rest room I'll be right back.

"Okay don't keep long".

I run as fast as my legs can carry me . I enter the restroom and I lock myself out . I lock everyone out . Nothing exist .... Nobody exist ..... I start to cry .... I start to cry . I cry so hard that I know the tears from my eyes can quench the thirst of a hundred.

Then I hear Snobs coming from one of the stalls in the ladies restroom.

Who is there . I wipe my face clean as I ask .

"Go away I wanna be left alone " she says.

The voice sounds so familiar..... Victoria is that you ?

She opens the door and runs to give me a hug . A really hug tight I almost choke and Start coughing.

"Sorry, she pulls away.

No it's okay what are sisters for . I wipe my tears as they begin to flow again.

She wipes hers to . If I may ask why are you here ? Why are you crying to ... She snobs while asking.

Do u remember Mica Middle high school ? The school that tonished my reputation ? The school that every single student despises me ? The school that my own bestfriend betrayed me ? The school that I a fake smile every time someone trys to talk to me ? The school that my ex boyfriend cheated on me ? That school is coming for the match . I snob again

"Oh , that's messed up. She says still crying . I hated that school no one liked me anyways . She says trying to cheer me up .

But I know she is lying .... She was the most popular kid in the school and everybody loved her Anyways why are you also crying ?

You remember Samuel ? My boyfriend ?

Yes and ....?

I caught him cheating on me and that's not even what's making me sad right now . What's making me sad right now is the stuffs he said to her . The hurtful words that cuts deep into my skin anytime I think about it.

"Oh baby I love you so much ..... What about Victoria ? The random chick asks . I don't love Victoria . I just want one thing from her and we both know what that is and I like using her . She is so stupid for falling for me in like eight hours. He grins . And she slides her ugly ass tongue in to his mouth and they make out like stupid teenagers . His hands griping her hips tight. As she wraps her legs around him. I am standing in the hallway like a complete idiot . My body doesn't want to move. I stand there for what felt like one hour and then All of a sudden something snaps into my brain and I took to my heels and here I am at the restroom with my sister . Both of us crying like idiotic fools over undeserving bastards.

We can do this , we are stro.... There is a loud knock on the door cutting Victoria off from her motivational speech.

Who would have thought I would be here is the restroom crying with my sister. Over boys ..... Boys ..... Boys .... Boys .... I hate boys . But for some reason I don't hate leo.

"Leslie , wipe your face " . Victoria says . I do just as I am told to do.

"Leslie are you in there ".Madeline ask . Yes I am just washing my face because I feel nauseous .

Oh no girl you are feeling sick open the door right now . I don't wanna infect you with my sickness.

"Open the door before I kill you before your time".