💝Chapter 14💝I think I'm inlove

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

I can't help but to think of what Leo must be doing right now. Does he miss me ?
Is he thinking of me right now? Is he checking his phone every two seconds to see if I have texted him? like how I'm doing right now. Maybe i should just text him..... What if he has changed his mind and he doesn't want to date me again. What if he has come back to his senses ..... I mean which friendly popular Trillionaire with an adorable appealing face will wanna date me?

''Girl stop thinking about Leo ..... You are supposed to be thinking about Jesus ''. Madeline says loud enough to make daddy stomp his foot on the car break and everyone turns and stares at me.

''Sorry ''. Madeline whispers ...

Now she knows who to whisper. I roll my eyes.

''WHO IS LEO ''. Victoria , Mommy, Daddy and Nanny all turn around and asks me.... More like yell.

Both my parents have always supported my dating life .... Because they believe it prepares you for marriage . But they hate being the last ones to find out about stuffs .... Especially from someone they barely know.

Leo is my friend... I know you are probably wondering why I am lying right now .... But Leo and have not decided to announce it yet... We haven't even gone on our date and he just asked me like fifteen hours ago... So to my conclusion lying is the best option here... Except for the fact that today is Sunday and we are on our way to church.

''Oh''. everyone says including Madeline.

***

_Leo's prov_

Should I message her ? I ask my mom on the phone.

''Leo listen to me ... You got this... I know this is your first relationship ever and I'll like to meet this girl who seems to have captured my cute son's eyes for the first time in forever... But you gotta give her some space she is probably at her Teen Service in her church praising God and calling her is gonna distract her and her parents will probably wonder who is causing her distraction and before you know it... They hate you already ''. My mom says .

What the hell ! Relationships are more scary and stressful than I thought . No wonder you guys had a divorce . I say without thinking . I was waiting to see a sad face expression on my mom's attractive face but instead ....

She burst out laughing and she says '' Boy did you think It was gonna be like raining candies and cakes ...She fakes a serious expression and laughs again this time harder.

Ha..Ha..Ha that's so mature for my mom to laugh at my expenses. I say trying to be sacastic .

''Boy you so funny ... I mean damn you really thought that''. she says still laughing.

Honestly I didn't picture it like that but I'll do and give up anything just to hear my mom's laugh.

''I'll call you a back my little baby .... You will becoming to my house on thursday right?''. She asks.

I won't miss it for the world I say with my brightest smile ever.

"Bye, love ya and feel free to talk to me about anything ". She says before ending the call.

***

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"Sorry I didn't mean to say it loud I hope you can forgive me". She says with her cute puppy eyes.

Uhmm sure ... I can't stay mad at you forever.

I don't think Leo still likes me .

"What did he do ... I'mma kill that motherfucker .... How dare he mess with-".