💝 Chapter 2💝Love is torture

"Victoria , Leslie wake up you guys are gonna be late for school". Mom please give us two minutes we just wanna practice sleeping with our eyes close Victoria begs.

"So what have you guys been doing sleeping with your eyes open ? Stand up before I come and practice whooping your behind with my eyes closed". Mom threatens

"Leslie wake up ! Before mommy whoops your behind ".

I am up .

We both raced to the shower , Victoria gets in first and pushes me to the hard tiled floor close to the bathroom.

Ouch I yelp , That's not fair . I say

" Who cares I got in first so get the fuck out ".

Whatever . I respond as I roll my eyes.

***

𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 . 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 . 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 . 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 . 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 . 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

"Bye, love you girls be good and Victoria take care of your little sister ". Mommy says after dropping us at our new school.

ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕔ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕝

It's says on this large sign board right in front of the gate of the school . I gotta admit the school is really big . I almost feel like I am a badass rich bastard's kid.

"Just because you are my sister doesn't mean I like you so stay the hell away from me . Remember I am three years older than you so if you ever tell mommy I said this I'll make your life miserable".

Did I forget to mention that my sister hates me because she thinks daddy loves me the most which is kinda true.

Enough you can do this don't let your evil witch of a sister ruin this the angel on my right side tells me . I look at the devil on my left side waiting for him to crash every hope of believing what the angel said will come to past . But she looks at me and says why are you staring at me for ? We both know you are a failure , a disgrace and a loser you don't need me to tell you the obvious . OUCH that hurts . Somewhere deep down inside me I know she is telling the truth.

I Ignore both of them and i entered my new school . Is it just my eyes or has that girl lost her mind waving at me like she has known me since birth.

"Hi ! I am Madeline nice to meet you and you are ? ".Oh great ... Just what I needed right now a snoppy girl with big ass glasses but there is something about her that made me answer her question.

"I am Leslie".

"Oh that's great do you what me to show you around ? Like I have a choice I sacasticaly remark" .