💝 Chapter 10 💝My life seems like a movie

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"Leslie , you have been so quiet since we arrived from school . What's is wrong? Victoria asks.

Nothing, I'm just tired .

"Aww my beautiful babies . I have missed you so so so much. My mom runs to embrace us in her tight grip.

"Mom stop embarrassing us infront of our neighbors . Victoria says then smiles to Enlighten the mood.

I am actually not concentrating on what's going on because my mind is some where outa space. I dunno what to do about it . I can't think straight . My mind is in a messed up place right now. I say to myself.

Mommy we have missed you to . Bye gotta head to bed love ya. I gave her a kiss on her cheeks leaving a puzzled look on both of their faces.

"What the hell is up with her". I think I hear my mom say before I enter my room. Our room..... actually . The strong walls a built around my heart finally collapse . I breakdown ..... My eyes filled with so much tears and so much Emotions even my lips can't even find the right words to express how I feel right now And I don't know why I feel this way . I never thought I would ever do this . I never thought I will ever write in my diary.

I always felt like I was too old for diaries . But little did I know they will come in handy.

Dear diary,

I don't know why I did that. Why did I make out with Benjamin infront of Leo ? Why did I feel so hurt when leo pushed me away? Why does my past aways seems to find me no matter where I hide ? Why is my life so messed up? After all he did to me ..... Why did I go back to him? ..... Why do I feel like I am just doing this to make Leo Jealous? Why did Leo pretend he didn't see me after we won the match and I reached out to give him a hug. Why do I always end up getting hurt?

Diary don't get me wrong but I feel so dumb . I snob.

Will Leo still wanna be friends with me ?

"Of course not . You despicable bitch why the fuck will you kiss that motherfucker . Girl you are so messed up. The devilish girl says rolling her eyes at me.

Where the fuck is my angel ? I can't deal with your shit right now and I am only in this messed because I listened to you. I start crying .

She doesn't respond . No more crying over boys . I wipe my tears . Enough is Enough and I'll never get back together with Benjamin . Whether we make out or not . I'll never get back with him . I can't take it anymore . Time to let go of my past and be me . Be myself ....Why did God have to make them so good looking.

"Damn Leslie open this door I gotta change". Victoria says announcing her presence.

I wipe my tears and apply one of my fakers smile.

"Phew what kept you so long ? Anyways mommy is calling you she has a surprise for you down steps . Hehehe ". She says.

Mom... Mom... Victoria said you are calling me ?

"Yes darling , I'm in the kitchen". Mommy says.

I went to the kitchen to check if she is actually there only to be shocked by a big wrapped box . Mommy what's in it ? I ask

"Why don't you find out for yourself dear".

I unwrap the box and open it . Mummy you got me a new iPhone . Iphone 12 pro max . It's not even out yet . I am snobing now.

"I love you my baby girl and there's more". Mommy says.

Wow , iPods , Matching nike outfits with nike shoes . Mommy Did I ever tell you that you are the best mom ever. I run and hug her from the back.

"Aww baby you are making me blushing". My mom says.

Mom can I have my own room ? I have gotten over my fears and nightmares . Pretty please. I give her my You- can't- say- no- to- my- poppy - eyes face.

"Okay if say so and I'm glad my little girl is growing up so quickly. I am glad you made a good first empression on us when you where brought into this world. My mom says.

What do you mean by that ? I ask.

"You basically picked your own name and ever since then I knew you were a fighter. My mom says.

I hug her again so tight this time and I'm on full snobs now. Even thought I know what she is saying is impossible . Like what the hell . Which baby can ever choose his or her own name but she knows how to talk to me . She always know what to say to cheer up my mood and I love her for that.

"Time to let go ... You are gonna squeeze the breath out of me. My mom says and we both giggle.

I'll be packing my stuffs to my new room tomorrow.

"Okay" she simply respond.

I let go of her then I heard to my room to continue my novel.

"Girl you so stupid why would you read the novel while the movie is out ? The devlish girl says .

Oh great she is back . I pout. She does have a point tho. Netflix here I come.

Previously on Imprisoned in my own home.

Episode one.....

"I love you Lasla. Why can't you love me back? He pleds with his eyes.

Because Benedict is the one I love. I don't love you Manado. Please leave me alone . She runs.

Don't chase after her she is not worth it . I say to my laptop even though Manado can't hear me .

"Lasla wait .... He shouts.

"Leave me alone. She says and continue running.

"If I can't have you then no one can . He says with an evil grin.

Manado boards a taxi cab and instructs the driver to take him to the motel down the hill.

"What are you doing here ? Benedict asks .

Physco , don't do what I think you are gonna do . I say again .

You wanna know what I'm doing here . Hmm lemme see You stole my girl . Dude how could you stoop so low . But nevermind if I can't be with the other part of my life then no one can . He stabs Benedict and slits his throat. Hehehewooohahhaha (evil laughs ) That would teach you not to mess with me . See you in hell sucker. Mando says.

This movie is insanely interesting I laugh and shut my laptop off. But the is something strange about this movie . Because it almost like the main characters of this movie actually exist. Benedict resembles Benjamin , Lasla me and Manado him. The guy that my mouth won't dare utter his name . My eyes finally shut down and I fall asleep.

Authors note

Guys you won't believe this ... Imprisoned in my own home has 1.4k reads and 700 votes 🤧 Aww thanks guys . This book means so much 😭 . Ps: Don't forget to vote, comment and share 🤧💝 Xoxo

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘