💝 Chapter 13 💝So this is what they call love

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"What do you mean you love me ? How can you like me let alone love me . You don't even know me .... We have only Known each other for like three weeks now . So how....

He shushes me by placing his index finger on my lips .... He grabs my small waist and pulls me close to him . I can feel his strong muscles.... His glorious abs.... Damn you God why you gotta make him so Good looking.

He looks into my eyes and he says the words every girl wishes boys could say often ....

"Leslie I'm sorry ". He pulls out his puppy eyes for self defense knowing very well that I cant resist puppy eyes especially his.

Fine I forgive you ... Now let go of me.

"No , I'm gonna finish what I started ". Leo says.

Uhmm what do u mean .

_𝕃𝕖𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

Don't worry you will know very soon. I say looking at her blue eyes Which brightens up the sky.

I grab her face gently.

Uhmm leo what do you.....

I shush her . This Time arround with my lips.

She kisses me back slowly and tempting .

Damn this girl for making me smile ,
Damn this girl for being perfect,
Damn this girl for making me fall inlove with her all over again ,
Damn this girl for adding happiness to my sad life.

After our intense kiss we both pull away sucking in air and she smiles the warmest smile even this sun gets jealous of her smile . Her smile is enough to Bright up my heart.

"Leo ..... She says distracting my thoughts .

Yes.

"What does the kiss mean . I don't wanna be one of those girls you use and then dump them in the dumpster like the meant nothing to you. She says snobing this time.

"Heyy , heyy look at me . I grab her face and she looks me in the eye. Leslie Sonny Liston ... You must be stupid for thinking I have done this to anyone . You must be stupid for thinking I have ever fallen in love before . You must be really dumb if you think I'm gonna use you and dump you when I'm done . Trust me would you? . My eyes ask searching for her answer.

"Okay ". She replies.

So....

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

He goes on one knee ....oh my gosh is he gonna do what I think he is gonna do. But he surprises me and say the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me

"Your eyes! They're like two pools, so deep, I fear if I dive in. I might never come up for air. And your smile the sun it self turns jealous and refuses to come out from behind the clouds . Knowing it can not shine half as bright... He says still on one knee making me cry , blush and cry again .

Aww Leo , this is literally the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me . I say still crying.

"I'm not done yet". He smiles he perfect smile showing all his perfect white teeth . Don't get me started on those cute dimples of his . Who makes a human being so damn good looking. God does and I see why everyone loves him because he is just himself.

"Leslie I can't believe I'm about to say this but being here in this room with you has thought me that true love and true happiness is possible . You just need the right person to help you find it . And I have found my right person. I have found the person who turns all my sorrow into happiness . The person who makes me feel something I have never felt before . So as I'm on my knees . I beg you to give me a honest reply . Would you be my girlfriend .... If you don't feel the same I totally understand ". He says smiling a crooked smile.

"Leo , this is difficult for me .... I get where you are coming from ... You have never experienced true love before but I have experienced . Trust me it never lasts , trust me it brings so much pain . But being here today and watching you confess your undying love to me and saying the most sweetest thing ever has thought me taking risk isn't a bad idea . I hate the fact that I love you more than I do myself and Yes leo .... I'll be your girlfriend . I giggle

"Leslie , do you mean it ? Oh my I'm the luckiest guy on earth . I jump for joy and she joins me.

And I'm the luckiest girl on earth. Let proceed downstairs before anyone gets second thoughts on why we are up here alone. I say

"Yeah".

***
Yesterday was literally the best day of my life. I evenl ended up breaking a couple rules my mom set for us.... Actually I broke the whole set...

" Don't go out late at night"...... Check I went out late and I even came home at midnight to be precised.

"Don't go to any boys house". I went to leo's house and I stayed in his room alone for like an hour or so.

"Don't drink alcohol erm well I guess I haven't broken that one yet .... Well It will broken today . I giggle .... Oh shit today is Sunday uhmm .

I nearly forgot that Madeline was on sleeping on my bed until her big boobs pushes me from the bed to the hard tiled floor.

Damn girl . I say waking her up from her sleep.

"Uhmm .... Good morning why are you sleeping on the floor . Madeline says rubbing her eyes.

What a coincidence .... I was wondering the same thing.... Oh wait hold on. I just remembered that my bestie's big boobs kicked me in the face causing the change in gravity Force pinning my beautiful ass hard on the floor. I sacastically remark.

"You never change do you .... Always being sacastic and girl spill the beans I saw you going to leo's room and you stayed there for like an hour or so ... I hope you are still a virgin... She giggles eyeing me suspiciously.

Eww gross . Nothing like that happened . Well leo and I got into a fight and I started catching feelings for him so did he . So he called me to apologise for our fight and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

"Finally it took you guys one month to figure out you both have been crushing on yourselves hard .... You both are so dumb. Anyways speaking  of love Andy asked me out ".

Haha we ain't dumb .... We just patient and girl what was your reply ? I ask her.

"Obviously yes duh". She says

"Wake up sleepy heads. Today is Sunday and we'll be going to church ... Leslie I ironed your clothes and Maddie I bought you a dress . I hope you don't mind". Nanny says from the other side of the door disturbing our conversation.

"Aww thanks .... You didn't have to ". Madeline says acting like a sweet innocent girl which she is not obviously.

"No need to thank me I'm going to prepare breakfast for ur growling tummies so see you guys downstairs in one hour time". She says and leaves us alone.

When she leaves I start blushing as I think of the sweet words leo said to me .

"Aww love is sweet . I can't wait to check out your church. I hope it's not an all whites church . She says while pretending to be snoring.

Trust me it's not . More like black hyped church. I say smiling to myself.

"Oh damn... I can't wait ... To meet hotties don't get me wrong I like white churches but black churches are jaming ".

Girl you just got a boyfriend so did I but I agree with you damn this hotties. And to me black or white church are awesome it depends if they worship the true God.

"Well said miss... Oh shit I mean Mrs Leslie Sonny Levesque ". She giggles and I join her.

****

Authors note

Sorry for the late update 😪 my chapter got deleted or so 🥺 so I had to rewrite it again 😑 Anyways our book just reached 2k reads 😌🥳♥️
Ps: Vote, comment and share 🤭♥️

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘