💝 Chapter 3💝Who is he?

Leslie if you don't open this door right now. I will break this door and get sent to jail for vandalizing school property. Madeline threatens.

Oh please you can't even break a pen if your life depends on it . I heard unfamiliar chuckle after my remark. Could it be the mystery guy I bumped into ? I asked myself .... Oh no now I am thinking of him . But I gotta admit he is kinda cute .

I blush . " Why has she locked herself up in the washroom ? Is it something I did or has she already fallen for me . I knew it she is just like all the other girls ". The unfamiliar voice says .

Leslie is not like all the other girls . She is different . Madeline defends me . Oh great an obnoxious guy think I have fallen for him . Just great .I opened the door to face him .

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ERH? YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME POPULAR
GUY THAT EVERY BOY RESPECT AND GIRLS THROW THEMSELVES TOWARDS YOUR FEET ERH ? I ASKED HIM.

Oh please you have no Idea who I am do you ? He smiles .

How the fuck is he smiling while I am pissed off . Well I you are right I have no Idea and do you see me asking ? No because I don't fucking care .

Madeline stares at us and she grabs an imagination popcorn and pretends to be in a goddam theatre eating some popcorn.

This proud guy known as Leo the guy I thought I was kinda liking rolls his eyes and walks away.

Madeline mouth drops wide Staring at me with her imagination popcorn still in her hands . What I ask .

Oh my gosh do you remember when I said I like you already . OMG I love you now . No one has ever speaked to Leo like that no one ever not even the teachers .

I wonder why ?

Because he is ..... Nope I don't wanna hear it because it means nothing to me I cut Madeline before she finishes her sentence . Yes ma'am she mocks

Let's get you to the principal office and lets go and collect your schedule. Yeipieee maybe we have some classes together. I hope so .... I really hope so she is literally the only real friend I have ever had .... Did I forget to tell you that my former bestie , my ex bestie stabbed me in the back .... I caught her cheating on her boyfriend with my boyfriend mmmm ex boyfriend now in the boys lockeroom . I broke up with him after that and that's when they decided to sabotage me and my reputation ... Oh well it doesn't matter now . Well my life is full of Betrayals and I am getting use to it .

What's more painfull than knowing your own sister hates you and probably wishing she could kill you with her bare hands the only thing stopping her is the fear of going to jail.

OMG Madeline screams ... What's up with this girl and screaming . Why is did your cat just pass away ? No she giggles . Then.....? By the way I am a dog person and I am excited because we literally have the same class . Finally upon all my thousands prayer request God finally choose this one to answer . Don't get me wrong I love God and I adore him but I think he hates me.

Phew I can do this . I take a step in my class .... My new class with my soon to be bestfriend. She quickly takes a sit in front leaving just one chair positioned close to Satan's minion Leo .

Please take a seat everyone the teacher says as soon as she walks in . Damn how much more suffering can this my fragile body take. I sat next to him . He didn't even acknowledge my presence . Which is a good thing because I don't wanna go to jail
For the lack of my serenity to accept rude ass motherfuckers for the way they are thinking they are better than everyone .

"Hi everyone I am Miss Karen and I am going to be your Science teacher". Hello Miss Karen we all chorused.
Before I start my class the is a new student I'll like y'all to meet.

Leslie Sonny Liston can you come up here and introduce yourself to the whole class. I never knew I could walk as slow as a slut . Did I forget to tell y'all I have stage fright . I can feel everyone's eyes on my back as I start to walk.

Who names their child Leslie Sonny Liston three girls behind me starts to laugh . So this must be the mean girls I say to myself . You wanna play with fire darling we are gonna play with fire. Who dyes their hair purple at age 50 and even with all the makeups on I can still see the faces of ugly little bastards . I coldly remark under my breath and the whole class starts laughing even leo joins in . The color on their winkled face turns pale.

Phew , I am glad Miss Karen did not hear a single word I just said. Leslie we are waiting for you.

Hear goes nothing ........

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 , 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 . 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 2:08 𝕒𝕞 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠 💝

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘