21: Freezing mainland!AU lumity

•Freezing mainland is an AU fanfiction I'm currently writing if none of you know about that here which is fine and normal since it's not too popular...

"Amity, you need to stop flirting with Miss. Lilith's apprentice... And almost every single witch or anything for that matter that you come across within the mainland." Em said.

"Nope." Amity shrugged as she continued to walk on, her boots crunching under the snow as she walked forward.

"What do you even see in Miss. Lilith's apprentice anyway?" Ed asked.

Amity chuckled as she glanced over her shoulder and said, "if Hexside had math, then she's 'acute' one from the rest."

Ed and Em raised brows when they exchanged glances with each other towards Amity.

"We get that you're a flirt, Amity, but you shouldn't be making her apprentice irritated over wanting to kiss you so badly, it makes her look stupid sometimes, which she hates a lot." Ed said.

Amity wheezed laughing from that.

"Pff... No way! She seems innocent, and besides, it's fun messing with her." She said before stopping over Eda's stall.

"Oh, please... You flirt with everybody you meet." Em said.

"Good point." Ed added.

"Knock. Knock." Amity said as King groaned out loud on the table.

"Please! No jokes and puns!" King cried.

Amity sniggered at her as Eda came out of the tent and said, "who's there?"

"Doris!" Amity said.

"Doris who??" Eda said as she got out wearing her hat on.

"Doris lock... That's why I'm knocking." Amity sniggered.

The twins alongside King groaned over the horrible joke while Eda laughed slamming a fist on the table.

"I hate knock-knock jokes..." Ed sighed.

Amity sniggered under a laugh.

"What do you get from a pampered cow?" Eda asked while leaning over a bit on the table.

Amity gasped before asking, "what?"

"Spoiled milk!!" Eda said before bursting into a laugh with Amity.

"End me!!!" King cried when he grabbed Em by her jacket.

"Ok, ok, that's enough for now... King here might cry more than he'll ever cry." Amity said after a quick sigh as she glanced around the place.

It was the usual not a lot came out after the thunder in the snowstorm last night.

"Hey! I don't cry!" King yelled.

"Pshh, sure, King, now c'mon, help me with the stuff in the back you two, and Amity you're in charge in the front." Eda said as she walked around the tent.

Em hummed as she placed King back down on the table before saying, "Amity, don't do anything stupid, ok?"

"I make no promises." Amity shrugged as she sat down on the table with King, or moreover, laid down with hands behind her head like a carefree human being she always acted like.

"Amity, why do you always act like that?" King pondered after the twins left to help Eda in the back.

"Mr. Wiggles, once you realize that you'll still die no matter what you do, you'll let the universe take its course of action on how long it wants you to live." Amity answered.