3: A small child for a few minutes

It was an accident while they were learning magic.

"Oh my gosh..." Amity cried under her throat as she covered her mouth.

Willow and Gus were also shocked.

"Oh my..." Gus began before going completely speechless as he stood beside Willow who was blinking trying to fix her vision to check if she wasn't seeing things.

"I am... So so sorry!!"

Amity stammered as she tried to reach a hand out but hesitated.

Willow gulped, standing up, she rushed over to Luz and grabbed her in both arms.

The large clothes immediately falling off making the three older witches yell in surprise.

"Willow! Cover her!!" Gus yelled while turning around with shut eyes.

Willow fumbled as she wrapped the small child in clothing.

"There, that'll do for now." She said with a relieved sigh.

Luz looked up at Willow who had a meek smile on her face.

"Uuuummuuum!" She cried while reaching her hands out.

You can just imagine how Willow's glasses shattered as she looked away with a blush in her face.

Amity was clutching her chest while covering half her red flushing face.

Gus was wheezing while trying to stifle his laugh, even if he didn't see but definitely heard it.

...

"Ok, so now Luz is a baby, and it's all my fault." Amity admitted.

"True." Gus said.

"Yep." Willow added.

That made Amity feel less worthy now. Sighing deeply, she apologized again and supposed that she was taking responsibility for it all.

"My parents are away leaving me in the house, unless the twins come home early from their shenanigans. So, I'll take her in with me." She said.

"That's a good idea! Willow can be your second option unless things go wrong and I'll be the one in charge of finding a way to reverse the spell!" Gus said.

"Give me a call in case things go wrong, Amity." Willow said while putting Luz down on their feet.

Amity nodded as she knelt down and opened her arms out for Luz.

"Uhm... Come here, Luz! I'll take care of you." She said.

Truth be told, her arms were shaking a bit as she forced a meek smile on her face.

Bad idea, it scared Luz to cry towards Willow who jumped slightly in surprise.

Amity was shot in the heart.

"It's ok, Luz! Amity's a good witch like me and Gus." Willow assured.

Luz was whining on her feet.

Willow was sweating bullets as she tried to gently take Luz off of her.

"Well, that didn't go as expected..." Gus said before calling out to Amity.

Amity's face was dead flat as she curled up in a corner away from the group.

"Kill me." She blurted.