13: Rodeo girl

Requested by: Lumity_Edalyn99

•I'm gonna have to make everyone here adults, except if they're already an adult, like Eda, I won't change it. It's just to fit the story a bit here y'now.

Sitting inside the bar, a card game with friends, a couple of drinks.

The only thing that was more fun was Eda was winning each round but still making it fun for the other's around her.

Luz laughed before taking a shot.

"Ok... I think that's about enough for me tonight." She said.

"What? But we haven't won a single round here, Luz??" Gus asked.

Luz just laughed him off before saying, "it's not that I don't wanna face being called a loser, it's just Willow here said she was taking me to a rodeo to meet someone."

Willow perked up when she said that.

"Oh, right... I did want you to meet someone because they wanted to meet you when I told you about them." She said as she fixed her hat and jacket on.

Luz smiled as she and Willow walked out of there.

Gus smiled before yanking his head around to glare at Eda, yet still keeping a smile on his face.

"I'm not here to walk out empty handed." He said while pointing a finger at Eda.

Eda laughed.

Even if she was old, she was a good gun slinger and a gamblet here y'now.

"In your dreams, shorty! Go on and place your bets, I'll still be winning here." She said, confidence in the tone of her voice.

...

Walking inside the seemingly large open roof building, they paid their tickets and took a sea on a good spot to watch.

"So where is this person you were talking about, Willow?" Luz asked while taking her hat off to watch better.

Everyone was cheering a name but she wasn't paying attention since her attention was for Willow's answer.

"Oh, you'll see." Willow chuckled over while pointing at the open area in the middle.

Luz smirked in amusement and crossed her legs in wait.

She wanted to see what her friend wad talking abound y'now.

Soon enough, someone came through the microphone and began hosting everything out.

It was like rapping if you couldn't tell. The person was just too excited here.

Everyone cheered louder.

This time, Luz could finally hear what everyone was cheering out to.

"Everyone look out for our number one Rodeo girl!!!!!!!!!!"

The host was loud as hell here that Luz had to cover her ears a bit to keep herself from going deaf later for it.

"There she is!"

Luz perked up when Willow said that.

Looking down at the open fields, someone riding a bull was cheering out loud.

Her eyes widened in surprise.