15: Aqua man/woman AU 1/4

•I've always thought of doing a fanfiction of these two but in aqua man movie scenes, my favorite scenes to be exact here. Y'now, the live action and stuff from somewhere in 2018 to 2019 or so.
•And don't worry, I'm working on all your ideas from 14, dear readers.

Luz popped a stiff muscle or two after she and Amity got away from the guards that were after their heads in the open seas with a whale.

Well, hiding inside a whale's mouth worked so hiding in land might work as well won't it? Maybe, I mean if you've seen the movie I suppose then that would be out of the way here and all, but who am I to judge if you haven't seen the live-action movie yet. Definitely not me over here, pal.

Amity sighed as the noise of the helicopter they were riding, echoed in her ears, she frowned a bit when the goat inside a wooden cage beside her glanced at her with a blank expression.

Sighing once again, she ignored every sound around her to look at her GPS, like y'now, the sound of the ever so often calling on some hens inside a box, Luz's loud snoring because she was taking a nap, and obviously the helicopter itself here, it's loud as hell.

Crossing her legs, she waited for a bit before the GPS finally tracked the location down close to the helicopter.

"We're here!" She yelled, practically making Luz snort awake in surprise.

"W... Wha--what??" Luz stammered out as Amity stood up and literally pulled the door off of it's frame and jumped out with the pilot jumping a bit in their seat from surprise when they watched over the rearview mirror.

Luz's eyes were wide in surprise before she wheezed laughing and walking over to the doorless 'doorway'.

"Hey! She didn't bring a parachute with her!!" The pilot yelled in a half distressed tone.

Luz shrugged by the arms visibly whilst saying, "she's pretty insane for some water princess here."

And without a doubt did she also jump off while yelling in excitement.

...

Landing on supposedly thin yet harsh desert sand, Amity sat up coughing a bit from the fall while trying to stand up to dust herself.

Luz laughed under each cough she was doing while sitting up shaking the sand off of her head and shirt.

"Man..! You're insane!" She commented while glancing over to Amity who brushed a bit of hair aside with a smirk.

"You've got a lot more to learn then..." Amity said while grabbing her GPS out of her sling bag.

Luz laughed out loud in sheer amusement of what she said.

...

Luz sighed after an hour of walking in the desert with Amity who was still fixated with her GPS in hand.

"Ok, be honest with me here, Amity, we're lost aren't we??" She asked after Amity turned a corner around her.

Amity hummed before saying, "nope, and why would you ask such a dumbfounded question?"

Luz growled a bit as she yanked herself around and reached a hand out slapping the GPS out of Amity's hold.

"Ok! No more! Just stop with that freakish Atlantic device! No!" She began while running and standing in front of Amity who stopped with crossed arms to listen to her.