9: Double dating

Requested by: Avthen

It was a day like any other day.

The only difference was that Amity and Boscha were both kneeling in front of Willow and Luz who were red in the face.

"What's this?" Willow asked, trying to sound a tad cold at Boscha who perked up at her.

"I and Amity thought of... A date." Boscha said, her words a little cut off when Willow gave her a cold look.

It wasn't that Willow didn't like the idea of going on dates, she's gone on so many dates with Boscha after all, the only difference was that she asked her in public and not in private like she always does to her.

Luz gasped before exclaiming, "let's go on a double date then!!"

Amity raised a brow.

"A what??"

She was confused.

"A double date! Y'now, four people going on a big date!" Luz said, trying her best to explain.

Amity and Boscha stood up and exchanged confused looks.

Even Willow was confused.

"We... Date each other??" She asked.

Luz perked up before gasping in shock and realization.

"You've never heard of double dates before??" She asked the three.

They all denied knowledge of such a word to exist.

"A double date is practically two dates turning double! Y'now, if me and Amity date and you two date and we decide to hang out, it turns into a double date!" Luz said, she was really having a hard time explaining here.

"Like... How we would always hang out but with Gus third-wheeling??" Boscha asked.

Luz shook her head.

"Not like that! Y'now what!! We're going on a double date later! Us four!" She exclaimed with Amity hushing her down since a few students were listening to them in the hallway.

"Ok... We'll be going on a double date, who wants to deny that?" Amity said.

Willow approved.

"Well, if Willow approves then I approve it too." Boscha approved as well.

Luz was happy alright, excited even?

Yeah.

First ever double date in their eighteens.

...

Luz smiled wide when she spotted Amity near the bench with Boscha.

Amity perked up and stood up from her seat when Luz called her out.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Luz said before pulling Amity into a quick kiss.

Somehow, Amity still hasn't gotten too used to not turning into a tomato whenever that happens.

Luckily, the twins were nowhere in sight to begin with.

Boscha snickered.

"Having fun already, Amity?" She teased with Amity glaring knives at her.

"Hey, Boscha! Where's Willow at?" Luz said when she glanced over Amity's shoulder.

"Willow said she had a little something to do that's urgent and might be a tad late here." Boscha said.

"Ohh... What's urgent?" Luz said as she sat down beside Amity and Boscha.