4: Cave

•Before Amity grew even the slightest of a crush on Luz and decided to be just a little friendly.

It was a loud scream that woke Amity up from her concussion.

Sitting up, she only yelled out to Luz as she rushed to save her from a ghastly woman dragging her by the foot.

Luz was technically cursing in Spanish from fear and everything.

As soon as Amity did save her, she was a crying mess in her arms.

"Shh! Shh! It's ok, now, Luz, I'm here." Amity said while comforting the crying human witch.

Luz sniffled and clutched Amity close.

'Why was she so scared over that..?' Amity wondered as she helped Luz up to her feet.

That was when the pain had struck Amity. It must've been by her adrenaline rush that her body ignored every sign of pain that was on her feet.

Luz sat down when Amity lost balance and fell.

"Ow..." Amity winced as she took her boot off to look, slipping the sock off slightly, the back of her foot was somewhat red and purple all together.

Luz gasped.

"Are you going to be ok, Amity?" She asked.

"Why's it to you?" Amity scoffed, growling as the pain got a tad unbearable for a quick second.

Luz frowned and scratched the back of her neck.

"Thanks for saving me..." She said.

Amity sighed.

"You're welcome." She said while remaining on the rocky ground of the dimly lit cave.

It was somehow getting darker each passing minute that Luz had to cast a light spell for them. Well, Amity can make a light spell whenever she wants, but that is a fanfic aesthetic right there.

"You can go y'now." Amity said after a while in awkward silence.

Luz perked up.

"And leave you here alone? No way!" She said.

Amity frowned before crossing her arms and looking away as she said, "why does it even matter for you if you leave me here to get help? I've never been nice to you at all! Well, a little bit, but still!"

"Well, I don't care if you hate me right now! I was almost dragged to the water to probably get drowned by a white lady here y'now!" Luz protested.

Amity felt a trickle of sweat as she said, "I felt bad because you were crying like a big baby, and besides, I can't stand or go anywhere with a sprained ankle."

Luz stared at Amity who wasn't relenting, without question or concern, she scooped her up in both arms.

"Then I'm carrying you." She said.

Amity went red in embarrassment and slight anger from their tension.

"What!?? No!! Put me down!" She stammered.

Luz ignored the fact Amity was shoving her in the face as she walked on to one of the passages closest to them.

"I said put me down this instant, human! Are you even listening!?" Amity yelled.

Luz still ignored her and continued to walk on with the light close to them.

After just a short while, Amity gave up and crossed her arms in wait as she and Luz ventured to find an exit.

...

After a while though, Luz finally did put Amity down and groaned sitting beside her.