5: Magnet accident 1/2

•Warning, this one is a disappointment, just want to make sure to put this out because I was testing something with storylines

In the library, Luz was scanning through book by book after looking around the place and also after taking a quick peek at Amity reading to witch children.

Yes, I'll just call them witch children for now or forever who knows.

Luz was pondering quietly to herself while looking through book by book that she took out when it piqued her interest.

She continued to read through stuff before someone tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hi."

Luz stared at the sharp-eared witch who waved a hand at her.

"Oh! Uhh, hi, nice to meet you." She quickly perked up realizing she was going to get an awkward silence if she didn't.

The witch smiled, and Luz smiled back. Even though she couldn't see the top face of the witch, they had a somewhat nice aura to begin with so she didn't feel cautious towards the stranger.

"Here."

Without another word, the stranger who was close to Luz's age gave her a bracelet.

Luz gasped, smiling as she thanked the person before almost jumping out of her skin when the twins yelled out to her.

"Crap! Gotta go!!"

Luz watched as the hooded witch ran off and disappeared with the twins taking its place.

"Are you ok, Luz??" Em asked.

Luz raised a brow as she said, "yeah, why?? Is something wrong? Were they a criminal or something..!?"

The twins exchanged confused looks before shaking their heads in denial.

"Well, we rushed over when one of the creeps came over to you." Ed said.

"Creep? Pff--nah! They seemed nice!" Luz said before wearing the bracelet on as she said, "even gave me this pretty bracelet too!"

"No, wait, Luz!!"

Before the twins could intervene, the bracelet shrunk perfectly on Luz's wrist.

There was a moment of silence as the twins covered themselves in wait for an impact, but nothing came.

"Huh... That's strange." Ed pondered.

"What's strange? Why?? Is there something wrong..?" Luz asked before gasping and then saying, "is there something evil with this bracelet!? Is it cursed!??"

The twins hushed her down.

"Well, more like... The 'creep' who gave that to you likes to mess with other witches by giving them stuff that's probably cursed or has a spell that you don't want in you." Em explained before Ed continued on with, "don't worry though, you're human so that probably won't affect you too much maybe."

Luz relieved a sigh.

"Well, I should go now." She said.

"We'll walk you!"

The twins perked up in unison which freaked Luz a bit.

Luz meekly laughed as she said, "it's fine! I can go home by myself, guys, and Amity might get suspicious why you two walked me home!"

"No, really! We wanna. Just to make sure... Because we wouldn't want mittens wondering why you didn't attend school tomorrow." Em said.

Luz sighed.