~24~ Boyfriend

Beginne am Anfang

"Woah." He says astounded. "Well, I wasn't expecting that."

I place the hand that was on Levi's face behind my neck and scratch it in awkwardness.

"What? Never seen someone kiss their boyfriend before?" He smirks at Erwin.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He looks between us and shrugs raising his eyebrows before turning away. "Alright."

I bite my lip shyly and Levi pinches my arm and gives me a look. "Ow!" I say pulling away and rubbing my arm.

"What have I told you about that?" He whispers with a scowl.

"What?" I ask confused and he just shakes his head at me with a smirk before sliding his hand down to my bum and leaving it there.

"So, Levi, what's the plan for me and the kid today?" Erwin asks him.

"There's no shoots until the end of the week, so just paper work and catching up with everything since the newbies started. There is some stuff I need to go over with Eren though." He says in his business tone.

"Oh, I bet there is." He laughs before nudging me in the side.

"Not like that!" I assure him, putting my hands out in front of me and shaking them.

"Who said?" Levi asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"What?" I say, looking at him. I feel my cheeks instantly flush and I turn away from him quickly to look back at Erwin.

Erwin just gives me a smirk and shakes his head. "Isn't there a shoot in Paris coming up?" He asks Levi.

"Yes, that's actually what I needed to talk to Eren about." Levi replies matter of factly just as Connie walks in.

"Paris?" I ask incredulously.

"What's this about Paris?" Connie asks, shrugging his jacket off and placing it next to mine.

"You and Eren are going to be accompanying Erwin and I on a business trip to Paris." Levi says in a bored tone.

"Oh nice." He says with a smile. "When is it?"

"I'll call you up to my office later to go over everything but just make sure you have everything you need to travel." He says before giving me a quick peck on the cheek and walking away. "See you later, Eren."

Connie raises an eyebrow at me and points between the Levi and I in a questioning manner and I just give him a small smile as reply before turning to Levi. "See you later, Levi."

When Levi has left the room, Connie turns to me with a glare. "What have I missed?" He says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, those two are a thing now." Erwin says as he slaps me on the back.

"You what?" Connie says exasperated. "And why didn't I know this?"

"Hey, it only happened last night! And I didn't want to tell anyone until Levi was ready... I mean it's his company, I didn't want to ruin anything before it even started!" I say defensively.

He squints his eyes at me and purses his lips. "Whatever, you still could have told me." He turns away, pouting.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what we were until he actually asked me." I say with a shrug.

"So, how long has this been going on?" He asks me.

"I don't know... Maybe since bowling I guess?" I reply with a shrug.

"That long?!" His eyes open wide.

"Yeah." I bite my lip softly and smile at him.

"Wow, and here I thought we were friends." He shakes his head with a smile before coming up to me and giving me a hug. "Congrats, man."

"Thanks." I reply sheepishly.

"Wait, he asked you, did I hear that correctly?" Erwin says.

"Yeah." I nod my head, then furrow my brow. "Why?"

"That's just not like him, I'm surprised is all." He says softly. "He doesn't normally let people in. He must like you."

"I'd like to think so..." I say softly as I rub the back of my neck again.

"So... How official are you guys?" Connie asks with a smirk and winks at me.

"No! We've not done anything like that!" I laugh nervously. "But I have stayed over his house, I suppose?"

"Damn, no one ever stays over his house. I've never even been there and I've known him for years." Erwin scoffs.

"Sorry?" I say with a nervous shrug.

He waves me off and smiles. "It's all good. If he's happy, so am I."

The phone on Erwin's desk starts ringing and we all jump at the sudden noise. Erwin recovers quickly and picks up the handset. "Hello? Okay. I'll send him up, now. Yep, bye."

Connie and I look at him in confusion and he just looks at me. "He's asking for you." I nod my head and smile at them before turning away and leaving the room.