21 (Pilots)||Thief Boy Almost Dies?

Shivering, he approached the bar. He reached out his hand to grab the handle of the door, but he hesitated. Thoughts slammed Feli's head like a sledgehammer. He finally came up with a decision and went inside the bar.

The rouge Monarchs fell silent when Feliciano came in. When he sat down, the bartender growled at him. He looked like Herestein but older and more evil. "What do you want?" he sneered.

"Just a beer, nothing more," he said. The old man spat at him and gave him a can of beer. "Oi, you Vargas' boy, right?" One of the ruffians asked him. Feli did not respond. "I asked you a question, prick," the Monarch grabbed him by the shirt. Feliciano glared at him, unemotional and unresponsive. He took out a nice, long machete.

"Glad that your grandfather's dead. The Allianced Separatists were done for anyways," he pointed the machete at Feli. He took out his small pocket knife. The Monarch laughed hysterically, saying, "You're asking for your funeral."

Feliciano smirked. "Dream on."

The Monarch growled and attempted to slash him, but he dodged. Quickly, he cut the ruffian's palm, slit his throat. The rest of them quickly looked to him. They immediately knew who he was, and they saw his red eyes.

"Awww whaz tha matter Vargas? Crying bout your mommy?" One of them teased. "Youz sad tat your a 'lil weakzling?" Another picked. "Cry Feliciano Vagas! Cry!" One teased. Filled with rage, he killed the last Monarch.

All of them stared at him for a bit, then decided to attack him. He slashed and kicked them, hoping it would end. The Monarchs scratched and punched him, and he did the same. After all of them were dead, he sighed.

The old bartender, however, was not. While Feli was catching a breath, he took out a dagger and stabbed him in the gut. Quickly, he ran out the back door.

Wincing, Feliciano clutched his wound and limped out of the bar. Blood stained the freshly fallen snow. He fell to his knees, cold and bleeding out. "Crap", he muttered.

((FINALLY A CHAPTER

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile

Anyways the next chapter will surely have some GerIta action õuõ

Enjoy and thanks for the support!))