12||The Case Of Feliciano And The Idiot That Can't Dance

The two entered the dance floor. "Ok, how do you dance?" Lud asked him. Feli broke down into laughter.

"Haha very funny," Ludwig rolled his eyes. "Ok ok, I'm done. So you hold one arm up, and the other arm goes on the opposite person's waist," Feli said, holding Lud's arm and holding his waist. He did the same.

"Now, you just move around in a circle or square," Feli told him. Both danced for awhile, refusing to give each other eye contact. Then, Ludwig had the guts to ask his comrade a question.

"How do you know how to dance?" He looked to the side, his cheeks growing pink. "Well, a friend taught me." "Who is this 'friend'?" Ludwig raised an eyebrow. "None of your business," Feliciano smirked.

They danced for awhile, people staring at them with curiosity and disgust. They tried so hard to not look at each other, but every now and then they stole a glance. After a few minutes, they leaned in to kiss.

But they didn't.

At the end of the instrumental song, everyone stopped dancing. They all applauded, but not for the two. Instead, they were applauding for the musicians. All the people gathered to hear the presentation on the piece of art.

"When do we start?" Ludwig whispered. "After the presentation, that's when we strike," Feli whispered back.

Halfway through the presentation, the two were quickly bored. "Wait a sec, if there's a paragraph for every year he lived, how old is the artist?" Feliciano asked as his eye twitched.

Ludwig flipped through a pamphlet. "87 years old," he said. The two looked at each other, then yelled "AUGH!". Both were asleep as the presentation ended.

"Feli! Wake up!" Lud shook him awake. "Damn you Ludwig. I was having a really good dream about pasta," Feliciano muttered angrily.

He looked around. "Oh, perfect." He took out a small pocket knife and cut a circle through the glass case which protected the art. Lud covered his ears, trying to block out the horrible sound of the knife cutting through the glass. Feli took out the clockwork heart and held it in his hands.

"Wait! Don't drop-" Ludwig warned him, but Feliciano already dropped it. "Oops," he smirked. The art fell to the floor with a large smash. Feli took out a small knapsack and placed the mechanisms he wanted inside it.

"You really don't like listening to me, don't you?" Lud placed his hands on his hips. "It's in my nature," Feli smiled. Cops saw the two and started heading their way.

"Uh, Feli are you done?" "Yeah, why?" "Cause we need to go. Like, now," Lud grabbed his hand and started running. However, Feli let go and ran to the concession table. On that table were chocolate truffles, which Feliciano stuffed his face with. Ludwig crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"What? I'm hungry," Feli snapped at him, mouth and hands full of truffles. Lud rolled his eyes, grabbed his hand, and started running.