18||Save the Music Box?!

The sun shone brightly in the room. A small, cold, gentle draft came in from the slightly opened window. Feli and Lud were on the floor, asleep.

Lovino opened the door and saw the two. "I knew that bastard of a brother brought someone here," he muttered and turned to the music box. He picked it up, examining it. "Not this again," Lovi put the box in his pocket, closed the door and left.

Lud woke up, accidentally slapping Feli in the face. "Thanks, 'boyfriend'", he muttered, holding his nose. Looking at the desk, his eyes widened. Feliciano ran over there, frantically looking for the box saying, "No no no no no!"

"Whats wrong?" Ludwig stood beside him. "The music box is gone," he replied, trembling.

~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by: Fall Out Boy, because Pete Goes and then Pete Wentz~~~~~~~~~

The two pushed through the crowd at the train station, trying to find him. "Where would he normally be?" Ludwig pushed someone, a bit frantic. "In the cigar store. Now wait here," Feliciano ran off. "Wait!" Lud yelled after him, but he was already gone.

Feli busted into the cigar store, yelling "Lovi, give it back!" "Why do you want that goddamn music box so much?" Lovino walked up to him, holding a hammer. (MJOLNIR!). Chills ran down his spine, looking at the hammer. Then, he yelled "Its one of the only things I have left of Mama and Nono. Now give it back!" Lovi scowled at his response.

"You see, Feliciano, some people purposely forget their past, others simply don't remember. Some, and this is very rare, have pasts that completely destroy them," he put the music box on the counter. Feli's heart pounded in his chest. Lovi took one glance at his brother, then smashed the music box.

"Mama is dead. Nono is dead. Avenir is destroyed!" He yelled as he repeatedly smashed the box. While that was happening, Feli yelled "No! Lovino please stop!" "Why the hell should I stop when I'm obsessing over a small little hope that someone will come back when they are not!" Lovi snapped at him and surrendered him to a nearby cop. He arrested him as Lovi stared at him with cold eyes and left.

((............Wow

I'm really sorry about this chapter ;;

It was horrible 

And you Romano fangirls probably hate me 

I'm seriously sorry

Well, anyways, stay tuned))