7||Picking Fights, Throwing Punches bECAUSE TESTOSTERONE

The man was thrown all the way to the wall. He hit the wall. All the men yelled, "Oooh."

"Wait, don't tell me that's-" "Oh, its Berlitz alright," the leader of the men named Aster told Lud.

"And those are usually to the death," Lud muttered. "Feli! Stop!"

He punched Berlitz, but he dodged. Berlitz punched Feliciano in the chest, and he fell to the ground, clutching his stomach in pain.

"Pfft. You're just as weak when you were four," Berlitz smirked. Feli breathed heavily, severely pissed off. He grabbed his pocket knife.

"Try me, bitch," he muttered and stabbed Berlitz in the chest. He breathed heavily once more, eyes wide in anger and revenge. Blood stained Feliciano's hands.

All of the men stood silent for awhile, then cheered. They hoisted him up and yelled "Feli! Feli! Feli!".

Ludwig blushed. 'Damn he's cute' he thought. (Well then. I'm kinkshaming Ludwig now). The men let him down. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asked.

"I've practiced all my life," Feli smiled. "Your boyfriend's strong~" all the men chimed in. "Shut up!" Lud yelled, and all of the men laughed.

"Hey, Feli," Lud turned around, but Feliciano was gone. "Your non-existent boyfriend is gone," one man said!" The men all yelled. Ludwig blushed heavily and left.

Meanwhile, Feliciano was walking back home, until he stopped. There was a holiday themed window. Inside was a pink background and a huge red heart at the center. There were two small robots, and whenever they came near each other to "kiss", the red heart will light up, then start all over.

Feli placed one of his blood-stained hands against the window. "Augh! Keep it together Feliciano!" He pulled his hair. After his little life crisis, he started to walk home.

Halfway down the route home, Feli was pulled into an alleyway. His mouth was covered so he wouldn't scream. "Hello there, Separatist boy," the man named Blaxterton smirked. Feli was unemotional, however, he was afraid in the inside.

"Heard you killed my brother, now I'm going to return the favor," Blaxterton said.

Then everything went black.