17||Okay I'm Actually Gay

"Ich liebe wha?" Feli raised an eyebrow. "Oh Goddamit!" Lud muttered and kissed him. He blushed, kissing back. All of a sudden, Lovi bursted into the room saying, "Fratello, do you want pasta?"

Feliciano slammed Ludwig into the armoire, saying,"No thanks! I'll have it later!" He nervously smiled. Lovino raised an eyebrow and stared at him. "Whatever," he shrugged and closed the door.

"Fuck," Lud cursed and rubbed his forehead. "Sorry," Feli smiled. Both kissed again softly and quickly parted. They both looked away from each other, blushing.

"I'm guessing Herestein gave you an idea," Feliciano smirked. "Yup," the Lud-chan said. Feli smiled and looked inside the brown box. He took out the music box.

It was small and golden. On the top was an oval emerald. At the sides were two lions. In the middle was a lock that had a sideways heart.

He opened the box and put the completed mechanism inside. He shut the top and hesistated. "Whats wrong Feli?" Ludwig cocked his head.

"I, I guess its cause I'm afraid of what's in store," Feliciano stuttered. "But you made it this far," Lud tried to reassure him, and it worked! He took off the locket, put it in the lock, twist it, and took it out. The music box started to play a tune soft melody. A melody that sounded all too familiar.

Tears welled up in his eyes, but he choked them back. The tune played softly until it had an abrupt stop. When it stopped, the two were unemotional.

Feli stared at the box. "Is everything ok?" Lud asked him. "It was everything I hoped for," he smiled and hugged Ludwig. He blushed, hugging him back. The two parted.

"What song was that? The one that was playing," Lud asked him. "Just an old lullaby," Feliciano put back on the locket. He ended up playing with the Lud's hand.

"Is this the end? Of our friendship, I mean," Ludwig sighed, looking away. "Nah," Feli smirked. "Its only the beginning."

((WOW THIS WAS TERRIBLE))