4||Lud Learns a Trade from Thief Boy

It was already nightfall. Feliciano reached in his back pocket, looking for the item, but he didn't find it.

"Goddamit Ludwig!" he yelled and ran back inside. He tried to find him, but he didn't. Feli ran right back outside. When he found Ludwig , Feliciano decided to follow him.

It was cold and snow lightly fell. Feliciano shivered. His fingers and legs were a pinkish color. He followed Ludwig through the cemetery.

It grew around the walls, which to Feli , was aesthetically pleasing. Snow covered the graves like a natural blanket. Feliciano choked back tears, trying not to remember his painful past. As Ludwig was coming to a halt, Feliciano took out a small pocket knife.

Lud stopped at an apartment. That's when Feliciano made his move. He slammed Ludwig to the wall, put the knife against his neck, and said, "Where's the locket?". Lud looked away from him.

"Where's the goddamn locket?" He smashed Ludwig to the wall again. He handed him the locket.

It had a golden pendant and a golden chain. It was heart shaped, and a lily was engraved on the front. Inside were two pictures of a man and a woman. They were in their twenties, and the pictures were in color. Below their pictures were the names "Adelina Vargas" and "Romulus Vargas".

"I'm sorry. I knew someone with that necklace. I thought you stole it, so I stole it back," Lud said sadly.

Feliciano put back the pocket knife. He held the beautiful locket in his dirty hands. He fell to the icy ground and started to cry. "Go away, please just go away," Feli said.

Ludwig took off his coat and hat. He gave it to Feliciano. "Here. You seemed cold." Feliciano wiped his tears and put both on. "Why are you being kind to me?" He sniffled.

"Because, I want to repay you, since I've been acting like a bitch to you. Also, I feel like I've known you before," Lud said.

Feli got up. "Thanks for the coat and hat. I'll go now" he said, got up and left. "Feliciano, wait!" Ludwig grabbed his arm. He blushed a tad. 

"Can I see your arm?" He asked. Feliciano showed it to him. There was a scab in place where the tracker was. Dry blood surrounded it.

"I'm sorry for this too. I hope we can be friends," Ludwig apologized. "Wait, you want to be friends with me? But I never had one" Feli's eyes widened. "That makes the two of us. I guess I'll see you around," Lud left.

"Yeah, I guess I will," Feli left as well.