10||The City-State Of Avenir

Feliciano woke up as the sun beamed on his face. He tried to get up, but noticed that Ludwig was asleep at his bedside, holding one of his hands.

"What the-?!" he muttered, blushing. He shook his head and left.

~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by: That one song Bob Bryar wrote about Gerard. Admit it. You liked it.~~~~~~~

He silently opened the door that led to the living room. Lovino was on the couch, asleep.

"At least he wasn't smoking," Feli muttered. He went into his room and looked at the pieces of the music box. The small mechanisms were rusty and old.

Feli held them in his hands. He took out the other mechanisms and started putting them together. It formed half of the inside of the music box He got up and left for "Rowdy's".

~~~~~~~Another time skip because~~~~~~~

Ludwig woke up to see that Feliciano was gone. "What?" He thought and left.

He ran out of the house . Snow lightly covered the ground. Lud ran into "Rowdy's".

"Please don't make Feliciano mentally unstable with your stupid antics," Ludwig said. All of the men had synchronized blinks. Feliciano laughed. "Hey Lud."

"Glad you are in better spirits," Lud smiled. All the men blinked again. "What do you mean? Did Luddy hurt you?" "What? No! Its just-" Feli tried telling the men, but they were already slapping Lud in the head, yelling, "Bad Luddy! Bad Luddy!"

"What the-?! I didn't cause him pain! He just- had a nightmare," Lud told them. "Bout what?" One of the men asked. "Home," Feli looked away with a sad face. Yet again, the men blinked.

"Wait, are you from Avenir?" Aster asked. He nodded. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS GODDAMNED AVENIR?!" Ludwig yelled impatiently. Aster sighed.

"Long ago, there was a city-state called Avenir. It was very prosperous and victorious in war. The city-state was spit-shine perfect, what could go wrong? Unfortunately, for Avenirans, their next leader was a complete idiot who lied about an airstrike. A group of Avenirans formed the Allianced Separatists, and they would constantly fight against the leader's followers which were his servants and guards called the Monarchy. One day, the leader of the Allianced Separatists, Simon, decided to launch an attack on the day the leader's son was born. Homes and businesses were destroyed and thousands of people were killed, including the leader and his wife. Avenir became so unstable that the remaining people abandoned the city-state. Not much later, this very city-state tried to restore it back to power. However, it failed quickly. It's nothing but dust and ashes now," Aster said and took a sip of beer.

Lud's jaw was on the floor. Feli bit his lip, trying to hold back tears.

"My grandfather, he helped lead the Allianced Separatists," he said softly. The men turned to Feliciano and blinked. "No wonder he killed Berlitz," a man said. Berlitz was a rogue Monarch who resented Romulus's work.

Ludwig sighed, looking at Feliciano's sad state. A man named Herestein noticed and walked up to him.

"Ya know what to do if your non-existent boyfriend is sad?" Herestein asked him. Lud got a little mad and said "No, what?" "Ya kiss him!" He smirked.

"OOOH! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" All the men yelled. The two blushed.

"B-but I don't know how to kiss someone!" Ludwig protested. "And I've never been kissed before!" Feliciano wailed. The men didn't care; they just kept on yelling "Kiss!"

Herestein grew angry. "Jesus Christ is it really that hard?" He yelled. The short stature man walked over to the two and made them //Glasgow kiss//.

Both blushed immediately when lips to lips contact happened. Their eyes, both wide. They quickly separated from each other.

The men cheered at their small accomplishment. Feliciano left as quickly as possible. "Hey, wait up!" Lud told him, but he already left. "Awww man!" All the men said.