1||Thief Boy Ain't so Smart

20 years later

It was the start of winter. Light snow fell onto the concrete ground. Yet again, the town of Evereton was filled with people, bringing home their treasures. In the midst of these people, Feliciano pushed through the crowd, trying to run away.

He had short auburn hair with a strand of hair sticking out. His eyes were a honey glaze color. Clearly, the man wasn't dressed for winter. He wore a long sleeve shirt that was rolled up and had black suspenders. Plus, he had dark brown shoes.

Hidden in Feli's shirt were a couple of mangoes. One of them fell down as he ran. The cops weren't far behind. Feliciano turned around.

"Shit," he muttered and ran faster. He bumped into someone. All of the mangoes fell out of his shirt. "Oi! Watch it! Those were for my brother and I!" Feli snapped at the stranger. The stranger pulled him into an alleyway and pushed him against a wall.

"Maybe if I wasn't a dumnkopf like you, running away from the cops, maybe I could've watched my way. Who are you?" The stranger asked. Feliciano spat at him. "Who are you?" he screamed,  Feli started to panic. "Uh..." he looked away, drifting off. 

The stranger pushed him into the wall again. "Spill it, Italien," he scowled. This time, Feli got a good look at him.

His blonde hair was slicked back. He had cobalt blue eyes that stared right into Feli's. His jacket was long and, like Feliciano, his fingernails were dirty.

Feli looked at his pocket watch, holding it in his dirty hands. It was gold, and the name "Ludwig Belischdmit was engraved on the back.

"Ok, Ludwig. Ciao, asshole," Feli said and ran away from him. He didn't follow him. Instead, before he ran far, he threw a tracker on his arm. It attached to his arm painfully. Feliciano winced,

"Ow, ow, ow, crap, ow," he wailed as he passed through the crowds. He bumped into a cop. He had brown hair and a mustache to match. "Hi," he said to the cop with a nervous smile.