20||Return to the Destroyed City

The train ride was long, going through other city states. He watched people come and go. Thinking he was a beggar, the people didn't even dare to look at him. Finally, the train stopped at Avenir. He got off.

The train station was old and rotting. Clearly, time wasn't kind to it. Everything was covered in snow. A sign fell onto the ground as the train started to leave. "Hasn't changed a bit," Feli muttered. He kept on walking.

The city was completely destroyed. Snow, glass, bodies, and other debris covered the ground. Feliciano shivered in the cold. Suddeny he approached a house all to familiar.

~~~~~Meanwhile I stuffed my face with food~~~~~

Ludwig glued the last piece of the broken music box together. He was covered in it and tape. The music box was poorly fixed.

"Finished!" he said. "Well that wasn't so hard was it-" Lud said, but spoke too soon. The music box fell apart. Again. "Oh my God," he muttered as his eye twitched.

~~~~~~~~~*screeching Carry on Wayward Son*~~~~~~~~

The house was in terrible condition. Most of the house was burnt, but still standing. The rotting corpse of Feli's and Lovi's mother laid near the destroyed house. He choked back tears as he entered.

Glass covered the floor along with burn markings. A rat scurried across the room, looking for warmth. Feli slowly proceeded upstairs to his old room.

Toys were scattered all over the floor, and the Allianced Separatist sign decorated the wall. Feliciano sank down to the floor. He buried his face in his legs and sobbed loudly.

"Why? Why did this happen to me? Why are my loved ones dead? Why is my home destroyed? Why did I have to become a thief?" he sobbed. Nearby, he saw a light. It was a bar, and it was filled with rouge Monarchs.

Feli wiped his tears and left the destroyed home.

((The Allianced Separatist sign, in case you were wondering, is a connected AS))