8||Bad Decisions Lead To Worse Decisions

"Feli? Feliciano?" Ludwig yelled as he ran out. "Go get your boyfriend!" The men yelled.

"I will personally kill you the next time I see you guys," Lud said and left.That's not true. He's too much of a softie to even hurt someone.

Don't tell anyone I said that.

 He ran against the crowd. He took a quick glance at the same window Feli looked at not too long ago.

Lud kept on running, even though he felt a tad exhausted. "Feliciano!" He yelled. A figure from the darkness walked up to Lud.

On his right eye, he had a shiner. Blood came out of his mouth, and he was covered in black and blues.

"Feliciano, are you ok?" Lud gently placed his hand on his face. Feli softly moved his head. "C'mon, I'll take you home," Ludwig told him, carrying him horseback style. He felt weak in Lud's arms.

"What happened?" He asked softly. "I don't wanna talk about it," Feli buried his face in Lud's back. It wasn't til long until they arrived at Lud's house.

He rested Feliciano on the couch. "I'll be right back. Don't waste your energy on anything," Ludwig left. Feli buried his face in a pillow.

"Why is he being so nice to me?" he asked, then closed his eyes. Ludwig came back with a loaf of bread. "Here," he handed it to him. Feli took a small bite, then buried his face in the pillow again. 

"Do you wanna sleep in my bed? I'll just sleep on the couch-" Ludwig asked him but Feli was already on top of the bed.

"You're telling me you got all that energy from a small bite of bread?" He raised an eyebrow. Feli nodded with a smile. "Wait a second, you're smiling!"

"I am?" Feliciano blushed. "Yeah, you look cute. You should smile more often," Lud told him. He thought about it for awhile and fell into a sad state.

"I'm going to bed. Bye" he pulled the covers over his head. Ludwig sighed sadly. "Night," he left.

((Stay tuned fellow GerIta lovers, cause the next chapter might take you to FeelsTown))