2

HOLA!
Okie dokie, so in this, tecchnniccallyyy, it's never been mentioned that Drew does have ADHD, and since it iisss possible for demigods to not have it, in this I've made her not have it. And also she just doesn't have dyslexia.

I woke up on the first day of school to the sound of a quiet house. No surprise there. Helen decided to take Bobby and Mathew out for a week two days ago. Honestly it wasn't bad, because I didn't have to put up with a household of people who hated me.

I walked into my bathroom and showered quickly. I put on light makeup. Not too much, just enough so my bags were gone and my eyes looked nicer.

I changed into my Les Mis work jumper; I still wasn't used to not having to wear it every night.

It was about two sizes too big, but I didn't mind. The Autumn air was chilly when I stepped out of the house and I was glad I was wearing it.

My hair was flying around me and I tied it up in a messy bun.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

PIPER *Four seconds ago* : Where ru??

Then my phone was ringing. "Hello?" I answered, though I knew it was Piper.

"Oi," Piper responded. "Why didn't you answer my text?"

I rolled my eyes, "For gods sakes Piper. You literally sent it a couple seconds ago."

"Well what's the answer?" Piper asked impatiently.

"I'm about ten minutes away from school." I said.

"Okay. I'll meet you there."

I hung up and sighed. I was nervous about starting school again. Yes, I could perform for thousands, but starting a new school was where I drew the line.

I suddenly was extremely aware that I was wearing an oversized jumper and a messy bun. Heck, it looked like I just rolled out of bed. I pulled my hair out and frantically tied it in a high ponytail, with two sections coming out either side of my face.

At least I looked acceptable now.

Five minutes later, the school was looming over me like some sort of prison.

"Hey!" Piper called to me from right inside the gate. I smiled at the familiar face and walked over to her. She was standing with two other girls.

"So Annabeth," Piper started. "This is Hazel. She's showing us around. And this is Thalia."

Hazel had chocolate brown skin with dark brown curls all around her head. Thalia had black hair, chopped off at her ears.

"Hi everyone." I said, waving.

"It's great to meet you." Hazel said, smiling. "Come on, I need to show you guys the school before you need to get to class."

We walked into the school, and de ja vu hit me like a full speed train. I remembered the halls and everything, it was as if I had never even left.

"So I heard you guys did Les Misérables for two years?? And you toured the world???" Hazel said, making conversation.

"Yeah, we did." Piper replied.

"I'm sure this wouldn't be nearly as good as your professional Les Misérables," Hazel said, "but did you hear that Goode was putting on Hamilton this year? I'm sure you both would get in if your auditioned. The auditions are on tomorrow."

I grinned and gaped at her in one expression. "That's... That's awesome. Literally so amazing. Oh. My. God. I love Hamilton!!!"

Piper was practically jumping down as well. "We're defs auditioning. What about you Hazel?"