11

OK!
We are BACK with Sunday/Thursday updates!!
(This is in AEST time)
Super sorry about the lack of updating throughout the holidays!!!

I woke up in Piper's room, as usual. She was asleep next to me, and I held back a giggle as her hair was everywhere on her face.

"Psst," I nudged her, "Wake up Pipes."

"Augh Annie!" Piper cried, "Seriously, I was in the middle of an awesome dream!"

I rolled my eyes, "Get up, we have school, remember?"

Piper groaned and rolled off her bed, literally, falling onto the floor with a clunk.

I shrugged and stood up, "I'm wearing my Les Mis jumper, and nothing can convince me otherwise."

"You sure you don't want to wear Percy's jumper?" Piper mocked.

I threw her pillow at her, "Nope. It's mine now."

Piper didn't object, instead she put on her's as well, "We can be matching."

Twenty minutes later, we were out of the house and walking to school, "I invited Percy, Jason, and Leo to the music rooms at lunch to practise with us." I told her.

"Cool, Leo totally  needs to work on his british accent though," Piper said. 

"Agreed."

First period on Tuesdays, we had Greek, with Jason and Thalia. Jason was Thalia's brother, and for some reason, was terrible at Greek, while Thalia was really good. He was always saying he preferred Latin, which confused me considering it was a dead language.

Our teacher, Mr Chiron, an old man in a wheelchair, was fluent in Greek.

"Hello students, please open your textbooks to page 48."

The lesson was quite boring, considering I was already fluent in Greek, it was like a second language to me, as well as Piper. Although Piper didn't find the lesson boring at all, considering she was helping Jason throughout the entire thing.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

We hurried and ate at lunch, so we could practice. Fortunately, Percy, Jason, and Leo were already there.

"Sorry, Frank said to tell you guys he couldn't make it." Jason told us.

Hazel hid her disappointment really well, and we started rehearsing. 

Hazel sat on top of the cabinet, singing her legs, as she directed who sang what, by pointing at us on cue.

I sat crossed legged on the floor, with my score flattened out so Percy, who was kneeling behind me, could read aswell.

Piper leaned against the wall, singing form hers, and Jason and Leo shared a score standing. We sounded surprisingly alright, considering the fact that we had no backup, and were singing acapella.

"Whoo!" Percy cried when we were finished. 

Leo did a little boogie in the middle of the room, as Piper Hazel and I started to talk amongst ourselves. 

"Wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" Piper asked, leaned against the wall.

Hazel smiled and nodded enthusiastically, "Sure."

I frowned, "How bout Wednesday instead?"

"Why not Tuesday?" Piper objected.
"Yeah what's wrong with tomorrow?" Hazel questioned.

I rubbed my arm and lowered my voice, "Percy invited me over again for tomorrow."

Despite my efforts to keep quiet, Piper and Hazel ambushed me with quite a bit of shouting and screaming.

Luckily, their words were basically unable to comprehend, thanks to the fact that their words were all stringed together in a jumble of fangirl screams.

When they finished their fangirl episode, the room was concerningly quiet.

I cleared my throat, "Anyways..."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE

👋