10

School on Monday was hectic, to say the least.

During rehearsals Apollo insisted that we go through the the first half, plus the couple of numbers that was had added.

By the end of it everyone was exhausted, not to mention the fact that Apollo called an extra rehearsal for Tuesday.

Walking out of rehearsals Percy crept up behind me and whispered in my ear, "I think he's in a bad mood."

I chuckled, "Shut up." I turned to face him, "he's just tired that he has to out up with people like you and Leo every rehearsal."

Percy placed his hand over his heart, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, pretending to look offended.

I laughed again, "It means when you and Leo have a water fight in the middle of singing Reynolds Pamphlet, it gives you doubts on the capability of your cast."

Percy pouted, "Come on, he started it!!!"

I rolled my eyes and playfully bumped into him, "Come on, Piper, Hazel, and I are using the music rooms to practice tomorrow during lunch, invite Jason and Leo if you want."

Percy grinned, "We'll be there! Come on, my mum can't wait to meet you."

I smiled, "You've been talking about me?"

Percy's face flushed bright red, "Oh um, right. Yeah about that-"

Just then my phone buzzed. I pulled it out from my back pocket, and before I could even turn it on, I felt someone's shoe get caught under mine, and I stumbled to the ground.

I didn't need to turn around to know who that was, and that it was purposeful.

But for the sakes of it, I turned and just as I thought, I saw the slim figure of Drew walking away, her hair in the middle of a hair flip.

I made to get up, but Percy was already holding out his hand to help me up.

I smiled and took it, "Thanks."

I was subconsciously aware that Percy didn't drop my hand the entire walk out of school, and the way to his house.

He swung it nonchalantly as we passed different houses, and different streets. We talked the whole time about his liking for blue food, and the musical.

"I can't wait!" I said, when he brought up the thought of the final production.

"Me too," Percy agreed, "Like I'll be super nervous, but I'm sure I'll do fine."

I laughed, "Same."

Percy squeezed my hand, which sent tingles down my spine, "Haven't you preformed in front of hundreds, Wisegirl?"

I nodded, "Yep. That doesn't stop the fact that I will literally be mortified right before I go onto the show."

Percy smiled, "So they don't go away? The nerves?"

"Nope not really," I said, "Well it might be different for you, but I've always had stage fright, but I know now that it does go away as the night progresses. I didn't know that when I first started performing."

Percy nodded, "Phew. I wish we were in the same production. We would at least be able to talk to each other before we went on stage."

I cleared my throat, knowing at if we were in the same production that he and I would share quite a few kisses throughout the night. I shook those particular thoughts out of my head, and nodded in agreement. "I'm pretty sure that we are allowed backstage for each performance anyways."