Chapter 44: Congratulations

Finally the morning after, I found out the jasmine is have a very unique theme too. 'A Neko Cafe~'

Knowing jasmine, she must have been the one to recommend it to her class.

I walking into class and finding that the Anna's aren't here today.. how strange.

"Ohayo Yukimura-chan!"
Some fellow classmates greet me.

"Oh o-Ohayo everyone."

"So Yukimura-chan what can we do to help with the theme?"

Thinking hard since its just the morning I begin to stutter.

"Umm lets see how about-"

"It's just the morning, leave her alone to think at least guys!"
Turning to the voice that has interrupted me, I find Shane at the door with the shanna around his arm.

"Sh-Shane-kun?"
I say being a little uncomfortable but saved.

"Yo.."
We stare at each other for a little but I'm the first one to turn my gaze.

"Hehe I'm very sorry Yukimura! I barely realize it was just the morning haha!"

"Hehe it's okai I understand."

I turn toward the door but no one is there no longer.

During my lunch I discussed the information I had thought of to the class.

"Mm how about the boys can do the paintings for the themes and us girls can do the costumes?"
I say.

"Ah that's sound like a good idea! but is it okai if we make some of our own door for the people?"

"Oh mm it does sound reasonable, how about a giveaway? or a gift bag for the people?"

"Ooh! not bad, not bad at all! hahaha okai lets try to do our best!"

Everyone joins in with her cheer and I cheer with them aswell.

"-sigh-..."

"Shay."

"Eh!?"
I sigh to myself, knowing I was finally alone. but a sudden voice startles me.
Turning around I see Shane look at me worriedly, but it quickly turns into a smile.

"Ready to go home?"

"Shane-kun...hehe mm."

I walk home together with Shane.

"Umm did jay-kun.."

"Oh mm he walked Aomura home.."

A awkward silence stirs up again.

"Umm so.. how are you and shanna doing?"

Knowing now that Shane is engaged with Shanna, I've became curious around him.

"Oh she's suuuuuper annoying! I try to run away but she finds me no matter where I am! ugh she's a pain in the ass."
Feeling a little pained that Shane is talking on and on about Shanna I congratulate him for getting engaged.

"Hehe how nice! oh and congratulations too!"
Shane turns in confusion, but then replaced with rosy cheeks.

"... Oh! hehe yea thanks. your the first to congratulate me so far haha!"

Shane smiles very brightly. seeing that smile crumbles my heart.. but seeing that shows proof that I should stay away...