Jas Chapter 5: Ah hell..

"Ugh.. kill me already..."
As I say while I slump into the couch.

Already having to do so many test, school is almost at an end.

"Jas!!! Come wash the dishes with me!"
As my little sister says.

"Okai fine!"

Few minutes past after washing the dishes and I'm ready to head to bed. But a sudden knock is heard from my window.

"Eh, who's there?"
Pulling the curtain aside... there was no one there...

"Oh great, now we have spiritual ghosts haunting my house. What else could go wrong!!"
Saying this I lay in bed with widen eyes.

But before I could do anything.. my cat then decides to just come and sit on my face!
"Ah! Yuki I'm suffocating!.. ugh forget it.."

Speaking through the pelt of my cat, I then end up just sleeping with almost a fur ball in my throat.

"That'll be it, your now dismissed."
Having to do a little over time, finally it's lunch.

Walking out with shay with our bentos, I then past by that guy again... what was him name.. uh.. Oh!
"It was Murochin!"
Saying this out loud by accident, he then stops and looks back with a blushed face.

"Eh jas? I know you like him but our food is gonna get cold."
Shay says as a tease.
"Hey! I never said I liked that idiot!"

Saying this I cover my mouth. But it was too late.

Murochin had already look rejected and looked depressed.

'Ehhhh, now look what you did now jas!'

punching shay in the shoulder softly, I walk away with guilt.

"don't worry jas! I'll try to clear things up for you if you like?" having a little help from her I nod of acceptances.

walking home with her we find some strange kids in front of our school gates.

"oi, is that her?" Looking at us, we both look at each other with strange faces.

they slowly walk toward us and before we can do anything... they grab onto us.