Chapter 38: Growling

Finally the day has come, when us , 1st year students, take our second midterm exams.

"Ready... you may start."

The sounds of pencils writing fill the room.

"さっさっ-" [sound of a pencil sketching]

...

....

.....~Groooooowwwll~

"!!!"

Then the sound of my stomach growling of hunger replaces the pencil sound.
Everyone turns there eyes to the direction of the back where I am.

"Uh..I-"

"Sorry..i didn't get breakfast this morning, please continue."
The student infront of me covered for me. he turns around and gives me a thumbs up and I thank him with a light bow/nod.

"Ahh~!!! The midterms are OVER!!"
I stay while stretching happily.

"Yea thanks to your load, ass stomach it didn't growl the whole time period."

Glaring shamefully at jays smart comment I finally remember that I should repay the guy in front of me something for covering me.

I take out my bento and hand over a very precious homemade onigiri to him.

"Oi! here!"
I call out to him, and he turns around and catches it.

"Eh?"

"For covering me, thanks and sorry"

"Ooh! haha no problem bruh!"

'Bruh?...'

The day goes by and the crew decide that we should celebrate doing our midterms, by going out and eating some ramen.

"Cheers!"
We cheer our juice together while waiting for our bowl of ramen to arrive.

"So how well do y'all think y'all did on your midterm?"
Jay asked.

"Ahh don't even remind me of that hell devil thing..."
Shane says drinking him juice like as if its sake.

"Hehe, it is like a demon torturing you, but I think I did pretty decent on it."
I say.

"Yea, you say that and wait till you see that you failed."

"Oi! shut up Shane!"

"Hehe, I think I didn't well too."
Jasmine says between me and Shane's argument.

"Hehe, you always do good on anything..lucky~!"
I say to compliment her.

The ramen finally arrive and we start eating.

While eating, I glance at jasmine and her face looks like the ramen taste disgusting.

"Does it taste bad jas?"
I ask being concerned.
"Huh oh no, it's rather very good."

Whenever eating with jasmine or really anything, she always has this...face. it's hard to describe, but I guess her face looks like she's constipated or rather thinking to hard but with a...stare...

It sometimes gets hard to eat when she looks like that, but I became to know that, that's just how she is or looks I guess.

Being friends with jasmine take me back about 3 in a half years ago, where I finally started realizing reality and dreaming...