Chapter 36: Who are you...

As the man reached his hand out to me, I begin to panic and im unable to scream, but when the mans hand touched my arm everything then fades to black.

...

"Hahaha really! I can't believe she did that! hahaha"

I faintly hear laughter of two men speaking.
I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful man infront of me.

"Ahhh!!-"
The man covers my mouth before I can scream long.

"Hey keep your voice down would you? it's not like we're gonna gang rape you or something."

"Mmm!!!! mmm!"

I try to scream again from what he said because I'm too afraid of its being true.

"Oi! be quiet! if you don't I'll...uh.. kiss you!"

I shut up the next second, but this guys face turns to a frown.

"Okai then ill pretend that doesn't hurt. but come with me Miss Yukimura."

"Eh.."
Now knowing he knows who I am I begin to follow him slowly and cautiously.

"Come in we all need to talk."
I walk into the room to find both keke and jade holding eachother.

"!! Keke!! jade!!"
I run up to them and hug them tightly.

"S-shay! I'm scared!"
Jade says to me in my arms.

"Shay dont worry she's always scared, but there's nothing really to worry about."

I become confused from what keke is saying. looking at her with a question expression.

"Haha yes you really have nothing to worry about Yukimura's."
The man says with a smile, for some reason when he smiles he reminds me of someone but i don't know who.

"What was it that we needed to talk about?"

He begins with pulling out a piece of paper and sliding it towards me.

"Since you seem to be the adult of this family, I came to the conclusion of what about I take ur role and I become y'all's guardian instead."

"What?"
When he says becoming our guardian I begin to wonder who is he.

Looking at the paper he handed me, it says both his name and work.

-Kuroma Sanada
Current Employment(work): Fashion Designer
last Employment: Model-

While looking at this his last name gave a little ring to me but I can't seem to remember, a model huh? he is handsome... ugh

"Judging upon your face, You still don't know who I am?"
He chuckles.

"Well then you will find out soonly, for now ill need to get y'all's phone numbers to be able to contact y'all when I need to and-"

He says with a bright smile but
before he can finish I interrupt his sentence.

"Can you not sound like as if your were my parent please?... I feel more abandoned when you speak like that..."

Still not know who he is and what he has to do with my relatives, I become cold to him.

He stares at me after I finish, then he continues with a smile on his face.

"Your just like ur mother you know.."

"!!!"
My eyes widen and my chest tightens up.

"Nevermind that but please write y'all's name on this paper please."

Out of shock I follow what he says an so does keke.

I have no idea who or what he is but him, himself sends chills down my spin.