Chapter 28: That Other Girl?

As me and jay make a deal, I then sit back and listen to jay, to tell me about Shane's past love.

~~>Jays POV<~~

Well to start it off, me and Shane have known each other since Pre-kinder and day care.

My purpose of being there was because my mother thought it would be a good idea for me to be more social, and for Shane... well his parents were always working so they couldn't just leave him at home alone.

As time went on, Shane then carried the burden of blaming himself for his mothers death.

I helped him along becuz I somewhat had the same experience.

I used to live with my grandmother, we were very close, but she soonly died from heart disease.

But then that girl name Hinami Kodaki came out of nowhere.

She helped Shane when he was being bullied this one day and then they both became best friends.

I don't know for sure, but I think Hinami was the first to develop feelings.

She confessed and Shane said he liked her too.

They both said "I love you" and that "they'll always love each other and be together."

But ironically Shane found her making out with another guy.

She spotted Shane and me staring at they and all she says is.

"Shane! I-it's not what you think!"

Shane loved her but he knew he couldn't take this shock so easily.

"No... it's exactly what I think! just forget us okai!?"

Then he just walked away.

Days after that he actually changed.

That girl was also his first true love.

When ever a girl asked him out after that he just coldly reject them.

Then on out, he never liked anyone, nor has he develop feelings for anyone.

But I think it maybe different for you, shay.

Please change him back....

~~>Shays POV<~~

Huh? me, change Shane back?

How though?

I really don't understand though.

Of course i understand Shane's pain of losing someone important, but why do I need to change Shane? can't I just get that Hinami girl to love Shane again so he can be happy?

I don't understand...

I don't have enough confidence to do such a thing...