Chapter 27:Another girl?

As morning sunrise awakens me, I look around as if yesterday was just a dream.

I look out my window and I can see the trees flow smoothly in the wind.

"Oh.. maybe everyone is still asleep?"

I walk out my bedroom and I trip on something

"Ah! -smack- ow.."

I look at what I walked over and I see Shane snuggled in his blanket like a caterpillar.

"-sigh- really Shane? I really didn't expect you to still be asleep out he- oh my god Shane! your cold!"

I reach out and touch Shane's cheek and its freezing cold.

I panic and thought I should bring him into my bed.. but I don't have to strength to pick him up.

"Oh! ill ask jay!"

I run down the stairs quietly and I see jay in the kitchen alone drinking water and looking out on the porch.

"Psst jay!"

"Hm? oh yea?"

"Uhh well I need you help for something."

"Eh? uhh okai then lets go."

"Okai thanks by the way."

I have jay follow me up the stairs and he then questions from what I want to know.

"Er why is he out here sleeping in the hallway?"

"Dunno, I wanna know the answer too. But you know why I need your help right?"

"..Nope."

"Umm well I you need to pick him up and take him into my bed, I just don't want him catching a cold or anything."

"Ah...Okai fine but what do I get in exchange?"

"Huh? Uhh well ill buy anything you want from the bakery."

"...Deal."

Jay then picks up Shane over his shoulder like as if he was a bag if potatoes.

He places him on my bed and I cover him up. Shane face then relaxes with a smile.

"Heh he looks like a child when he sleeps."

"...A girl said the same."

"Huh?" another girl? present or back then? Im so curious that it might be written on my face.

"You wanna know don't you?"

"Eh? umm well kind of."

"Heh okai ill tell you, but you buy me two things from the bakery."

"Un, fine."

As me and jay promise each other on this deal of exchange I prepare myself to hear Shane's past.

He probably wouldn't like me to hear but I wanna get to know Shane better than anyone.