Chapter 22: Taking Lives

As I walk out from the roof, I see the crew staring at me in sweat.

"G-guys..."

But then I feel a presence behind me and it sighs

"Well I guess we don't have no choice then."

I was about to turn around but before I can, I get hit in the head with something hard.

I collapse with voices calling my name, and that's all that happens.

"Ugh...ack!"

I wake up and feel a large pain run through my head, and I notice blood dripping down my face.

I look around and I see some other body's around me, but I'm to weak to even look.

I try sitting up and I see a whole row of a mixture of boys and girls tied up, and I'm one of them.

Looking around, I come to the conclusion that I might be on a stage? I can smell a faint smell of wood and paint so we might be in-

"Ah."

The lights suddenly turn on and hurts my eyes.

I can hear a commotion going on beyond the curtains. but non of the voices sound familiar.

Suddenly the curtains flash open and I see a crowd of people look at the students on the stage.

(I knew it, I'm on the stage in the drama club.)

"Shay!"

I hear my name being called in the crowd but I can't find who it was.

The students on the stage then awaken from there Sweet dream and enter this nightmare called reality.

Some start screaming their heads off and some just plainly freak out.

"Welcome everyone!"

A man then appears out of nowhere and stands in the front of the stage. he looks familiar tho but my vision is still a little cloudy.

"Today is the day ill rule this world! and you may be thinking, how? well great question!"

He goes over to the first person in the row of students, which is a girl, he grabs her head roughly and holds a knife to her throat.

"Now, only one person knows what I want, and if he doesn't call him now, he'll regret ever living. Ill start off on counting from 10 down and if you don't call him by the time I'm in the middle of these worthless people ill take the your lover and kill her repeatedly."

I have no idea who the man is talking about but he starts counting down as the girl shrieks for help.

"10!...9!...8!.."

"No! please help me! please!"

I desperately start trying to untie myself, but its no use, the rope is too tight.

"3!..2!..1....."

When I hear he got to 1 I look over and I see the man slit the girls throat in two. blood squirts out of her as she try's to speak and makes it worse, but by the time everyone screams she's already dead.

I sit there in shock thinking if that will happen to the rest of us.

"Damn it!"

I hear the same familiar voice in the crowd and I see Shane bitting down on his lip.