Chapter 9.5: Hope

As me and Hiro were looking around, we talked and laughed about the past but then we found it kinda late, so we made our way back to the front of the school.

I kinda had the feeling of us being watched but I tried to ignore it.

We said our farewells and went our opposite ways.

I felt like it only took 3 seconds for our time together but I know I must get home so I can make dinner.

I unlock the door with my key and find the lights still on, but I hear no familiar voices, only the voices from the tv.

I walk over and i find keke and jade asleep, I grab a blanket and put it over them two so they won't catch a cold.

As i look at them all I can do is sigh to myself thinking about the upcoming school days.

I wonder if ill have Jas for a class, because ill be very grateful and happy if we do.

The weekend went by just like that and today I'm off to a good start of my first day in high school.

I made breakfast for us three and all I need to do is go wake them up.

"Keke! Jade! wake up you two, you got school today!"

Jade is the hardest to wake up but she managed to sit up at least but still asleep.

I pick up jade and go do regular morning routines.

I find keke at the table already eating and jade is all dresses up for day care.

Since me and keke have school we aren't able to look after her, plus we thought I was a good idea to get jade to have friends.

Me and keke take turns on taking jade to day care but today and tomorrow ill be taking jade to day care for the reason of being safe.

Keke has already left to school and now I'm ready to head out.

I drop off jade seeing her already happy to see her friends from last year.

As I leave, its now my turn to see my fate with jasmine.

I begin to get nervous like always and keep questioning myself.

Will I have the same classes as her?

We'll we even be able to see eachother today?