Chapter 3: Fluttering Beats

Help me!! I don't wanna be with these weirdos!

As I close my eyes hard, I feel the man's hand let go of my hand while something pulls me the opposite direction.

"Argh!"

Huh... as I open my eyes in surprise I find the guy at the bottom of my feet.

What just happened...

"Go find someone else douche bags."

"Eh?.."

When I turn around by the sudden voice behind me, I find a really slender man, about the same age as me, a bit scary though but for some reason he reminds me of someone...

He pulls me behind him while he stares daggers at the leader,

The man on the ground gets so frightened that he wets his pant...what a coward.

The threesome clumsily run away.

The guy who saved me looks back at me very worriedly.

"There gone now... So you can stop shaking."

Before I realize myself, I seemed to have been shaking from the thought of those guys doing something to me. Was it that obvious that I was shaking?

"Oh..hehe..sorry ill stop shaking soonly."

"Shay!!"

When I hear my name being called quite loudly, I see Jasmine, Vanessa and keke running my way.

I felt like crying when I saw them.

When they came to me, they all hugged me very tightly, like to make sure I was actually there.

I can taste something salty, and I knew I had tears running down my peach colored cheeks.

When crying in their arms I watched the guy who saved me walk away.

Ill need to tell him thank you when I see him again, I wanna see him again.