Fuck I'm gay 💖Male! Reader - Fluff (probably)💖

Well well well, long time no fuckin see, eh? It's been a while since I decided to update this....

Literally all my chapters from now on are for JamesMadison-sneeze- (probably) since he's the entire reason this book is still alive, and why I'm even writing it anymore. So if y'all are STILL reading this mess of a book, thank him, because fr man, I had some serious thoughts of deleting this book.... Now that I've talked for 100 words, I'll get on with the actual chapter 😅

~~~~~

You stared at your squip, arms crossed, as he stared right back at you. "And why do I have to completely change my sexuality to be popular? I can be gay and popular."

Squip sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well, actually, according to most of the already popular kids in your school, being gay is seen as "Uncool"," He did air quotes. "So... If we're going to make you popular, you're going to have to be straight."

You huffed, flopping down onto your bed. "That's dumb as hell."

Squip shrugged, sitting down at your desk. "It's how society works. I don't make the rules."

"Are there even rules to how this works...? I mean, cmon, you can't just throw away your sexuality man."

"you're not gonna get out if this, Y/n. You're the one who wants to be popular here."

You sigh, falling backwards onto your pillows. "So... Then... I assume your next goal is getting me a girlfriend?"

Squip nodded. "Yes. Now, let me assess what female would most likely work out in your favor of popularity."

~~

Walking down the halls of school the next day, you quickly ran into Rich and Jeremy. Squip was by your side as usual.

"Yknow, I keep forgetting you actually have a squip... Why won't he sync with ours again?" Jeremy asked, shoving some papers into his locker.

"Oh, uh... He just doesn't want to." You shrug. "I guess he has his reasons."

Squip looks down at you and nods. "Yes, I'd rather not be connected to those two idiots squips.."

'Wow, forcing me to hang out with them and then calling them idiots? What does this mean for me?'

"Take it however you want, Y/n" Squip chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "Either way, you have class now."

'Ah, yes, what class today?'

"Math. Now, let's go."

You nod, and Squip leads you to your math class, despite you knowing where you were going.

The entire rest of the day, Squip kept watching the other students. Specifically, all the girls.

You kept glancing at him in silence, as he analyzed what girl would work best to boost your popularity.

You had a feeling you knew exactly who he'd pick. And honestly? You did not like the idea of it.

~

"Chloe?? Are you KIDDING?"

"Chloe, with her status and connections, would most likely give you the most popularity. I mean, there's also Brooke, but I have a feeling Jeremy is going after her."

You groan, hitting your head against your desk. "Fine. We'll try this out."

You start getting ready for bed, as Squip was checking out your homework. "Are you sure you don't want me to help you with this at all?" He asked, looking over at you and holding the paper up.