Im sorry 💖Angst - Fluff💖

Requested by Rich_Goranski_Is_Bae
In which, requests are open (despite my millions of ideas- :') I really don't think my ideas are good- anyways. Also, oh god, thIS FUCKING SOOOONG- hhhhh I'm listening to it rn, so prepare to crY- jk. But holy shit.
Warnings: self harming, Squippy being an asshole-, sadness

You looked up at the man standing above you, his some-what curled hair falling onto his unnatural blues eyes.

"Wha... Who are you..?"

"God, did you even listen? I'm your Squip, stupid."

You suddenly got a sneaking suspicion that you were going to regret getting this 'Squip'.

And boy, we're you correct.

~August 29, 2019~

"Take your hands," You felt a jolt run up your spine, and you immediately fell over. "Out of your pockets."

Right, my Squip..

You stood, and did as he said.

"Now what?"

"We're going shopping, let's go."

"I-I mean, okay.." He zapped you.

"Don't stutter, it's unattractive."

You sighed, and got dressed, going to your car. "Mall." You started driving, and eventually got to the mall.

Once you were inside, Squip looked you up and down, and eventually sighed.

"This..." He gestured to you. "Is going to need a hell of a lot of work.."

You mentally prepared yourself for the long day ahead of you.

~

Once you got home, you pretty much flew onto your bed.

"Up, put your shit away." You groaned, but did what he said nevertheless.

"Good you can actually do something."

"Can you shut up for two seconds?! I've barely had you for a day, and you treat me like I'm the shittiest thing in this earth- Gah!"

He zapped you, and you fell off the bed and hit your head on the floor. "Ow, Jesus fuck..."

"Don't question what I do. I'm here to help you be more fucking chill. Do as I say, don't question how I treat you, because I really don't care."

You rubbed your head, blinking at the feeling of tears pricking your eyes.

"And don't cry either. Being a crybaby will get you no where." You tried to listen, but the tears rolled down your face anyways.

He sighed, and glitched away. You looked at the clock. 9:36.

I should probably sleep...

You complied to your thoughts, and hopped in your bed, falling asleep peacefully minutes later.

~

"Wake the FUCK up!" You screeched at the zapping pain, before jumping out of bed.

"Good morning to you too, bitch." Squip glared at you, and you rose your hands, knowing you fucked up.

"Okay, okay.. Sorry..."

"Whatever, here's your clothes for today."

He handed you a pink crop top hoodie, with cat ears on the hood.