The punch that killed the Squip 💖Angst - Fluff💖

Requested by Stary_Demon
I really thank you for the idea. It's a really good one, I just may cry writing it- I'm a sensitive soul
Warnings: a bit of self harm. I'm sorry, there are a lot of upcoming stories with self harm..

"(y/n)... Come on, you need to accept. You barely go out with any of them anymore."

Jake stood in front of you, he had invited you to his party that was only for his closest friends. The only other people were Chloe, Brooke, Rich, Michael and Jeremy. And you, if you were to accept.

"Why should I need to? You're cool. I love hanging with you."

"They're your friends! They're worried!"

You sighed. "Doubt it."

"(y/n), please? Please go!"

"Are you... Talking to... It?"

"Pennywise isn't fucking real Jake." You said annoyed as you rolled your eyes.

"No, Jesus. Your Squip?" You sighed, and nodded. "Is that why you've been such an ass lately?"

You looked up to Eric.

Have I been that bad...?

Yeah..

Shit.. I've been so fucking stressed..

I know, which is why you should go! Relieve the stress that's ever growing on your shoulders..

You sighed again. "I'll go Jake." He smiled.

"Sweet! I'll tell them all your coming!" You smiled, and Eric looked down at you, with a happy look.

Happy?

Yes! You can't just be with me all day, as much as I love it.. You need to be with your other friends too!

I know, I know.. Wait you love being with me all day? You blushed a bit, as did he.

I-i mean, you're a great person, aha. You're nice to be around.

Not really, I don't know how you deal with me.

(y/n), c'mon. You're amazing. You also should probably get ready.

Shit, you right.

He smiled. Always.

-le time Squipporoni-

You looked in your closet, for something relatively nice to wear.

"I don't have shit in this closet."

"I honestly think you look good in pretty much anything." Eric commented, smiling. You blushed.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Lying." He looked confused for a second, before sighing.

"Just.. Heere." He pulled out a simple (f/c) shirt with (s/f/c) stars on it, and a black skirt/some black shorts.

"How about this?" You smiled a bit.

"That'll do, Eric. Thanks."

He smiled, and jokingly bowed. "A pleasure, (y/n)~" He purred.

"Whatever, just turn around or something so I can change." He obeyed, turning around. You knew he probably already knew what your body would look like naked, him being in your head and all, but still.