Confessions of a tic tac 💖short - fluff💖

Squip beiing a cutie <3 also, this is just Squip. Like.. He's more book Squip. It isn't Eric. :| (still loaf him to bits thoooo)

"(Y/nnnnn)" Squip whined, flopping himself onto your bed. You giggled.

"Yes, Squippy?"

"I'm bored. We should go out." He paused, then blushed. "Y-y'know... Like... Frozen yogurt?"

"Sure buddy." You got off the bed, and grabbed his hand. "Let's go get you some froyo."

He smiled, and intertwined your fingers. You headed out of he house, walking down the road to Pinkberry.

He had put himself into his physical form, for... Obvious reasons.

Once you reached Pinkberry, Squip immediately ran in, staring at all the flavors. You giggled at his excitement.

"I assume you don't eat often?" He shook his head, smiling widely.

"Blueberry. I do like blueberries." You laughed.

"Then get some blueberry!" He grabbed a cup, and started to fill it with various flavors.

You also grabbed a cup, and filled it with (fav/flavor). Once you paid for the frozen yogurt, you sat with Squip at one of the small tables.

He was clearly in love with the froyo.

You watched him eat it, a dazed look on your face. You never realized how precious and adorable he was.

He looked up at you, and met your eyes with a large grin. You blushed a bit, looking away and taking a bite of your froyo.

"(Y/n)! Why haven't we done this sooner???? This is the best thing ever!"

Your smile only grew. "That's fucking adorable." He laughed.

"Stooooop! I'm not even close to being 'adorable.'" His face had a strong tint of bright blue.

"Oh come on! You're frikin amazing and precious." The blue on his face only increased.

"(Y/nnn).. Stop making me feel things."

You raised an eyebrow with a small smirk. "Make you feel things, hmm? What kind of things?"

He looked into your eyes, with an emotion you saw constantly, but could never place. He placed his froyo down, and gently grabbed your hands in his.

You giggled. "Your hands are col-"

"Shhhhh..." He placed a finger on your lip. You felt your face heat up.

"I-i... I have a confession to make, (y/n)..."

You blushed, having a slight feeling as to where this was going. You smiled a bit.

"Yes Tic Tac?"

"I-I... I really.. R-really, I understand if you won't return these feelings, b-but I really like yo-"

You leaned in, connecting your lips to his in a small kiss. You felt him tense, but he ultimately kissed back.

You pulled away, looking him in the eye with a small smile.

You booped his nose, and he immediately got super flustered.

"Cutie..."

~

Once you finished your frozen yogurt, you had left and sat by the river, your head on Squips shoulder.

He had his arm wrapped around you, keeping you warm as the sun set.

"Squip?" He hummed in response, pulling you closer. "You're amazing."

He looked down at you, and then kissed your head gently.

"I love you, (y/n)."

You smiled, snuggling up to him closer. "Love you too, Tic Tac."

................................

Fuckkkkk yes.

Some fluff for your soul.

It's been a while ;')

I'm sorry.

But ey, at least I try???

I'm sorry it was short. I may start making these short.

I like short oneshots.

But if you'd like em to be longer that's fine?? Just lemme know XD

Lol bye-