Malfunction (Part 2) 💖Fluff - Angst💖

Hue hue
Art by me; that's basically how you'd look, but more as you and not. Me. Also whatever colors u choose for ur Squip self? Lol I try-
Warnings: self harm

You jolted awake to the sound of your alarm.

"What the hell? What happened? Where am I? What did I do??"

"(y/n)? You need to get ready for school. It's your first day at your new school and I want you to be ready."

Is this my mother?... Ugh... Why can't I remember anything... All I remember is... My name is (y/n) (l/n), I'm 17. Ugh... I feel like I was in a coma...

"(y/n), are you listening?"

"Y-yeah... Sorry..."

"I packed your bag, I hope you're ready."

You nodded. "I'm a little nervous..."

"Ah, that's normal. Anyways, let's go. School starts in 30 minutes."

-time Squip-

You reached school. New Jersey high? (I have no creativity.)

You walked in and went to the office to get your schedule. Looking at it, your first class was art.

Room 169... Hmm..

You saw someone walking down the hall, so you went up to her, hoping she knew where the art room was.

"Hello! Uh... Sorry, do you know where the art room is?"

She looked over at you, her face twisting into a smile.

"Yes! I'm going there now! I assume your new?"

You nodded. "Yep. I previously went to *insert the name of the HS in BMC*" You didn't actually know if you did, you just assumed since you saw some paper from there in your moms car.

"Ah, cool! I hear some weird technical shit went down at that school. Know what it was?"

"No... But I think that's why I left..."

"Huh? You think?"

You gave her a nervous look. "I mean. That is why I left...? I just don't know what happened."

"Oh. Anyways, my name is Lindsey! You?"

You smile. "(y/n). I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

"Cool! Come on, let's go to class!"

You nodded, and Lindsey led you to the art room...

-months later-

You walked outside with your two friend, Izzy and Lindsey. "So (y/n), we found out about this.... Thing..." Izzy, started.

"It's this... Pill from Japan! You take it with Mountain Dew! " Lindsey finished, smiling. "I found one more in my brother, Rich's, room! I just... I don't know what it does? I don't really want to try it, and Izzy hates mountain Dew."

You laughed. "So you want me to try it? I mean, it won't kill me right?"

"I mean, my brother is alive..." You thought a second, then nodded.

"Alright." Lindsey took out the pill, and gave it too you.

"Don't forget. Mountain Dew." You smiled and nodded.

"I'll cya tomorrow guys! Good night!" They waved, and you ran home.

On the way home, you stopped at 7/11 to get some Mountain Dew, and then finished walking home.

Squip x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara