Betrayal and comfort 💖Slight Angst - Fluff💖

Walking down the road, eventually you bumped into your boyfriend, Jeremy. The two of you had been together for a year or so.

"Tch... Sometimes I forget you're still with this loser."

'And sometimes I forget why I still have you...' You thought back to your squip. Lately, he was being much more naggy, and hostile whenever you were around Jeremy.

"(Y/n)!" Said boy, Jeremy, called out to you, waving his hand in your face. "Babe. Seeetheart. Cutie. (N/n)."

You finally snapped out if it, looking up at him. "Shoot, sorry babe."

"No problem. What are ya doing out here? We aren't supposed to meet with Michael until later?"

You sighed, rocking on your ankles a bit. "Well... I just wanted to go for a walk. I've been cooped up inside with homework, so..."

Jeremy nodded. "Man, that sucks. During Spring Break too."

You nod.

"I offered to help."

'Yeah, well, that's still cheating.'

"How's the project anyways? It seemed really good when I last saw it." He gave you a smile, and you returned it.

"It's actually going really well. With the amount of time I've put into it, I better get a hella good grade."

Jeremy laughed, placing a hand on your shoulder. "You're a straight A student. I bet it's gonna be great no matter what you do."

You shook your head, and laughed a bit. "Maybe, maybe not. I guess we'll find out."

Jeremy took your hand, and the two of you started walking to Michael's.

"Michael!" You screamed, and you busted his door open.

"Jesus-- god damn it, did my mom's let you in again?" Michael asked, setting his w e e d down.

"Michaeeeel, you said you wouldn't get stoned so we could hang out normally" You whined, flopping down next to him.

"Yeah, but, I was lonely? I wasn't gonna smoke much." Michael shrugged.

Your boyfriend laughed, sitting next to you. "Sooo... Video games?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." You and Michael agreed. With that, Michael took out the three controls.

The three of you sighed on. Michael as Player 1, Jere as Player 2, and you as Player 3.

"Man you guys are losers..."

You scoffed at your Squip next to you, and smiled. 'Too bad. I love these two.'

"Yeah, I know. Unfortunately."

You were happy this way. Just you, Jeremy, and your best friend Michael. Squip was there to support, and care for you. Yes, he had his own way of it, but he did care.

And this was all you could ever want.

But of course, the moment you were happy, something had to crush it all.

~~~

You were sick.

First day back from Spring Break, and you were down with the flu. It had mostly cleared up (thanks to the help of your Squip) so you'd definitely be back in the next two days.

You groaned, walking back into your room.

"Squiiip... This sucks ass."

"Tch. Go back to bed then."