The Play 💖Angst(?) - fluff💖

So, Christine doesn't exist and reader is basically Christine? Except she has a Squip :v
Also! Jeremy's Squip is NOT Eric! Readers Squip is Eric! Eric will be referred to as Eric (duh) Jeremy's Squip is referred to as Squip. Eric is also not a cold hearted asshole like Squip. Just to clear that up.
Warning: mentions of self harm.

Everything was spiraling into pure chaos. Eric told you Jeremy's Squip would do this, and to not go to the play. He begged you, trying so hard to keep you away. But you wanted to stop it.

"Jeremy!" You screamed from across the stage, and he looked to you. He ran over.

"(Y/n)! Look! Take this! It'll help with... With everything!" He said, holding up a pill.

Oh.

He's gonna Squip the whole cast.

"That's not what he wanted..."

"(Y/n)... Trust me..." He reached out, holding the pill close to your face. You slapped his hand away.

"I have one, dumbass." Speaking of the fantastic bastard, he took control of your body. "And you can't do this. You need to fight back. Find Michael, get mountain Dew red. It's the only way to get out of this!"

Jeremy's eyes went blue. His Squip was controlling him.

"I don't think you understand."

Eric let you take control again.

"The hell do you mean?" He quickly took out a bottle of mountain Dew, unscrewing it and forcing the liquid down your throat.

There was another goddamn pill in it.

"Wha?- GAAH!" You and Eric screamed in pain, as you heard the same message you heard months ago.

And then the pain stopped.

Aaaaaaaaaaand then it got worse. You both fell to the floor.

Jeremy stood above you, his eyes still blue.

"Your Squip is... Flawed. I can't sync myself to him, which is why I had to..." He chuckled. "Give you another one."

Jeremy went back to normal.

"Shit, no, (y/n)-"

"Up up down down left right A!" You heard, from somewhere. And then you felt a sheering pain course through you.

~

Eric stared down at the girl now lying on the ground.

He looked at Squip, who had a shit eating grin on his face.

"What did you do to her?!!" Squip chuckled, and grabbed her hand, pulling her up.

"I've synced her to Jeremy! Now we share a special bond..."

Eric's face went paler than it already was, and he reached out to grab (y/n)'s hand. She quickly pulled it away, and Eric's heart completely shattered.

"Squip!" Jeremy exclaimed. "This isn't right! I should have stopped this when I had the chance!" Squip quickly got close to him.

"You'll never be able to stop me, Jeremy... I anticipated your resistance, and took matters into my own hands..."

"Red! I need mountain Dew r-red!" Eric stood there, as Jeremy slipped on some mountain Dew.

"Somebody call Michael! Call Michael!!" He screamed.