I think you're always beautiful 💖fluff💖

Have I uh... Mentioned how hot Squip is...? Seriously...???? Like holy heccing shit.
Warnings: a bit of self hate - a hot man named Squippo who's here to seduce you and make you feel loved.

It's been around a week since you got your Squip, and you were already pretty attached to him. You felt a shock down your shoulders.

"God, am I not allowed to think of how... Jesus.."

"That's very unprofessional, (y/n)."

"I'm just saying, from what I've seen so far, you're a really cool.. Person-"

"I'm not a person, (y/n). Maybe it'd be... Better... No. I need to help you achieve your goal, which-"

He zapped you and you yelped.

"Arch your back, puff out your chest."

"Excuse you, you perv." His face heated up a bit.

"I-im not staring at your chest, (y/n)."

"Then how do you-"

"Shutuporillzapyou"

You laughed. "God that's amazing."

"(y/n), stop. You're being very unprofessional."

You rolled your eyes, immediately getting zapped.

"Stop zapping me, or I'll call Michael."

"That's not threatening since I can hack your phone."

You pouted. "Fuck you."

-A couple months later-

"(y/n), why don't you just follow my advice?"

"Because it's shit." You said, eating a cookie while reading some wattpad story.

"*sigh* maybe you need to exercise a bit more? Maybe... Limit your diet...?" Eric (you named him Eric, and he secretly loved the name so he let you keep it) let the words slip out of his mouth, and instantly regretted saying that. He knew how much appearance meant to you, and how you were always disappointed in your weight. You looked at him, hurt in your eyes.

"I... Suppose so..." He looked away and you got up, throwing the remainder of your cookie in the trash. You gave him a sad smile, and he forced himself to smile back. You didn't know it, but it was the fakest, and most regretful smile he'd ever had.

~next day~

Eric softly zapped you and you flopped out of bed. "Morning..." You grumbled out.

"Hello, (y/n). Hope you slept well."

"Just as much as always..." He smiled, and helped you up.

"Good, go get dressed and eat breakfast. Your lunch is on the counter."

Your mind traveled to what he said yesterday, and you instantly regretted it. "Yep. Time for another day of hell."

You quickly got dressed, and ran out the door, Eric right behind you.

"(y/n)! You.. Didn't eat?"

"I don't have time right now!" You quickly started running, heading to your school.

"You don't ever run to school!"

"I decided, why not? It's... It's better..." You slowed down a bit, and Squip walked along side you.

"(y/n) is this abo-"

"Don't." You glared at him. He stopped walking, looking at you with the saddest look.

"Shit what have I done..." He mumbled, and then started to walk next to you again. "(y/n)...."

"I said, don't, Eric." You both walked the rest of the way in silence, and Eric filled with regret.

-later-

You sat at the lunch table and groaned. Your stomach hurt due to lack of food. Eric sat next to you. "(y/n), please eat something."

I'm not hungry.

"You can't lie to me, (y/n) I'm inside your brain.." His voice held sadness in it, and you felt kinda bad.

Eric, I don't feel good. I don't feel like eating anything.

"It's my fault, isn't it?" His shaking sighed. "I didn't mean it..."

No, you were right. I can't be popular when I look like... This...

Something flashed in his eyes, and he pulled you up, and immediately rushed you home (don't ask how they got out-) as soon as you got home, you shoved you into your room, locked the door, and started to take off your shirt. Your face went red.

"E-Eric what the hell are you doing??"

"I think your beautiful, and I swear on my life I didn't mean what I said yesterday. Please."

He made you look in the mirror, and then shaking wrapped his arms around you.

"I-I'm so sorry..." He rested his face on your shoulder, and sobbed quietly.

"E-Eric..." He shook against your body. "Eric it's okay..."

"Please eat something, I'm worried."

"Eric it was one day... I'm not going to die-"

"Please!" He sobbed. You looked at him. The hurt was evident in his tear filled eyes.

You sighed. "Fine, I'll make us some pancakes.."

You quickly put your shirt back on, and walked downstairs. You made some pancakes, and you and Eric sat there in a comfortable silence.

After you finished, you and Eric sat on the couch and cuddled.

"(y/n), I have something to tell you..." You hummed in response, and he sighed.

"Okay, listen... I'm just gonna get straight to it... Im in love with you, and... And I have been for a while..."

"...R-Really?" He nodded. "I... I..." Your face went completely red. "I think... I'm in love with you too..."

He smiled.

You gently grabbed his face, and smashed your lips onto his. His arms wrapped around your neck, pulling you closer.

Once you both pulled away, his eyes shined with happiness.

"I love you (y/n)..."

"I love you too, Eric..."

.................................

I suck at ending shit, also holy shit that was short. Sowwy.

I have better things coming I sweaaarrr

How many times have I said that? I feel like after every story.... It's true tho, I have some good shit in mind.

Hope you liked it :)