💖Not an update but like,,,💖

Dude

What the actual fuck.

Why the FUCK does this book have so many views n shit.

I

I... I decided to look at this book and was extremely shocked....

My first one shot was June 2 2019....

You guys...

... Are so nice. I was 13(?) When I made this.... My writing was so trash back then. I would so write more, but like, I'm not even in this fandom any more due to the toxicity of it. (Not that my other fandom are better but pffft shut up)

HOWEVER-

I will write more. I have some ideas that I want to use.

Again, thank JamesMadison-sneeze- for that. It's always him.

He gave me an idea for a male reader, but then I was like "huh, ima do the same idea with a female reader too,,,,"

I can't write these tonight tho

I'm tired ssjjsjejsks

But like why the fuck do y'all keep reading this. I think everyday I get at least 3  notifications for this book. I mean, I can't thank you guys enough for the support on this book. I'm just beyond baffled, and honestly quite honored.

I'm just... A young girl who honestly gets way to into fandoms and spends too much time and effort on shipping things, and you guys just... Like my writing, even if I don't.

(If you don't like my writing I understand but I appreciate you taking time read it enough to judge it ^^)

So... Honestly I'm so honored, and happy over this book and it's positive reviews.

It makes me want to cry, this honestly makes me so happy, I never dreamed of people liking my writing like this. I appreciate all of what you've said about my chapters. Criticism and all. I'll never delete this book, because as much as I cringe while reading it, I'm so proud of it and how far I've come...

So... Thank you.

Sorry for getting all sappy, but I wanted to bring it up, since it's been about a year and a half since I made this book and I'm still getting views and comments on it. I made it when I was 13 and I'm turning 15 in 2 days, and just.

Aaahahhhavgghh

If you read all that s a p thank you, lol I appreciate it just as much.

Ugh I have a Jason! squip x reader x Eric! Squip draft in here still and I really want to write it hnggggg........... Anyways that's all. Thank you guys again.

Especially JamesMadison-sneeze-. Thank you so much especially, because without you or your story when I read it, I doubt I would have had motivation to write this. Your comments also make me laugh and I always remember why I haven't deleted this book. You've had a very big part on this book :)