Code Red 💖Angst - Fluff💖

Code red is actually really good.
Warnings: you almost fUcking die :) shooting triggers(?) I have to say that, since I know... People who have that trigger... This also has nothing to do with the soda, its an actual code red..

"Eric, I don't wanna go to school..."

"It's necessary. You need to learn."

"Why can't you teach meeeee"

"(y/n)."

You sighed. "I just.. I just feel like something might happen..."

"Good or...?"

"No! It's.. It's a bad feeling." He zoned out for a minute, probably doing some calculations.

"The chances of something bad happening are only 48%-"

"That's still a lot!"

"Let's go, (y/n)"

~

You kept your head down, honestly really afraid.

"Noting bad is going to happen."

And if it does?

"Then I'll be here to help you through whatever happens.

You smiled.

Thank you, Eric.

-time Squip-

You sat at the lunch table with Michael, Jeremy, Rich and Jake, since the girls were taking vacation somewhere.

The reason they didn't take you? You didn't know.

"So." Jake starts. "I was thinking of having a party today..."

You perked up. "Holy shit yes. I need something else to do than just... Sitting on my bed being bored."

"Do I not exist?"

You giggled and Eric pouted at you.

Nah, ya know I wuv you. I just want something else to do besides you. Shit wait.

Eric bursted out laughing. "Holy fuck."

Your face went red, and the others looked at you weirdly.

"Anyways, I think we should meet up at the park later tonight?" Rich purposed. The others seem to agree, so you nodded.

"Alright, that sounds good." You felt weird. That unsettling feeling had come back.

Eric, I want to go home.

Everything seems to be fine?

Maybe I'm just going crazy...

"Attention all students!" The speaker spoke. You jumped, looking at your friends in confusion.

"Run to the nearest classroom N O W! I cannot emphasize enough, go! Do not scream, or give away your position! No-" Your principal was cut off by her own screaming, followed by a quick gunshot.

Your eyes widened, as everyone got up and started running to various classrooms. You hid in your homeroom, and once there was a decent amount of students, you closed and locked the door, closing the blinds.

You watched as Eric glitched into physical form, making a few of the students coware back in fear.

"Hello, students. Listen, I am not a teacher, student, nor the shooter." A gunshot was heard from far away. "Clearly. I'm not even human. But, I will help in every way possible to keep you all safe, seeing as there is no teacher in this homeroom."