My little Squippy 💖Fluff💖

So, fluff, because the last one was hella sinful

You pounced on your Squip, as he was doing your homework since you had no idea what you supposed to do.

"Gahhhh. (y/n) I'm trying to do YOUR homework, that you'd be able to if you weren't so focused on me during class." You blushed a bit.

"I like talking to you..." He sighed, and blushed a bit as well, immediately trying to hide it.

"I-i do too, I just think there's a better time to strike a conversation than in the middle of your classes.

"But you're a supercomputer? You can help me either way." You giggled and he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not ALWAYS going to help you, that isn't how you get through high school."

"Isn't that why you're here?"

"(y/n), I feel used here." You gasped.

"Never!" You hugged him from behind. "I wuv you and you know it!"

A blush covered his face. "...(y/n) stop and let me finish your homework since you won't."

You sighed. "Fine, ima go get some Mountain Dew." He tensed, as you smirked.

"No White-Out or DewSA or you're grounded."

"You're no fun." You rolled your eyes, and he zapped you. "EXCUSE YOU, BITCH-" He chuckled. "You're an ass." You pouted, going to the kitchen.

Hmm... Maybe I could still drink some White-Out... He doesn't have to know...

You felt a shock and yelped a bit.

I can still hear your thoughts, (y/n).

DAMN YOU!

You sighed, and grabbed some Baja Blast and trudged back up the stairs. "Squippy how's the homework?" He nodded, and hummed in response.

"I just finished." You smiled, then chugged the Baja Blast. "Wha- oh Jesus." You both slowly started to glitch, before he stopped, and turned human, as you turned... Squip like.

"Aw hell yeah!" You went to sit on your bed, but ultimately fell through. You blushed a bit as you got up and put yourself into a more touchable form. "Eyy Squippy!" He leaned your arm on his shoulder, as he still sat at your desk.

"You seem to be... Enjoying this."

"I am. Oh wait!" You smirked again, zapping him, launching him off your chair.

"OW! What the fuck, (y/n)?!" You laughed, as you shocked him again, but more softly.

"Now you know how I feel, Squipper." You pulled him off the chair and onto the floor, as you pinned him down gently.

"(y/n)... what are you doing...?" You sat on his legs, making it so he couldn't get up easily.

"Are you ticklish....?" His eyes widened.

"N-nooo...?"

"Oh really? Your expression tells me otherwise..." You smiled, and started to attack his sides without warning, and he quickly erupted into a fit of laughter.

"(y-y/n)! AHAHAHAHHAH!!!" You laughed, and blushed while continuing to tickle him. "(y/nnnnnnn)! Ahaha! C-come onnnn! S-spare m-me!!! AHAHAHAHHAH!!!" You shook your head, and just continued.

As you kept tickling him, he gathered enough strength to grabs your waist and flips you both, as you stared wide-eyed.

"U-uhhh... Sowwy?"

"Are you though...?" He smirked. "You have proof...?" You blushed a bit, and stared into his eyes, before leaning up and kissing his cheek. His face turned bright red, as he stared deep into your eyes again. "(y/n)... I think... I think you missed..."

"Hmm...?" A light pink dusted your face, as he slowly leaned down, and connected his lips with yours gently. You smiled through it softly, and ran your fingers through his hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

After a minute, he pulled away, and quickly stood up. "O-oh God.. I, uh... I think we s-should start t-to head to b-bed.." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, as you stood up and went into your bed, quickly pulling the covers over you to hide the ever growing blush on your face.

Squip climbed in after you, facing away from you, sighing in exasperation and embarrassment. Eventually, you managed to drift off, but Squip stayed up, thinking about what had happened, and how he was going to figure out how to tell you....

He loved you deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, softly yawning. You looked over and saw Squip leaning against the wall, deep in thought.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He said, glancing over to you. You decided not to mention what happened the previous day, as it may make things awkward.

Instead, you walked to the TV, grabbing the remote. You turned it on, and decided to watch (favorite movie/tv show).

Squip looked over at you curiously. "Would you... Like some company...?" You looked back and smiled, nodding your head.

"Yeah, come on over." Squip smiled, as a blush formed on his face again. He walked over to you and sat down on your bed next to you.

Halfway through the movie/episode, you leaned your head on his shoulder for comfort, and since you were still a bit tired.

By then, Squip wasn't even paying attention to what you were watching anymore. He was trying to figure out so desperately on how he could confess his ever growing feelings towards you.

"Yo, (y/n)...?" You hummed a bit in response, looking at him. "Ummm... I..." He looked away, his face going red.

You sighed, and paused the tv.

"Is... Is it about yesterday...?" He seemed to tense a bit after you said that, like he had accepted that he ruined everything and you wouldn't want to see him anymore.

"(y/n), listen... Uh... God, I don't.. I don't know - God this is so stupid - I need to tell you something.. Ohmygosh I didn't realize it'd be this hard.. I, uh.. Over the time that I've.. Known you.. I've fallen for you... Quite hard... I didn't think I'd.. Be able too? But, here we are. I'm.. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, I doubt you feel the same way back.."

You frowned a bit.

"You know, you're really fucking stupid for a supercomputer."

"W-what??"

"I can't believe you haven't figured out how in love with you I am. God, it's ridiculous, honestly. The reason I think about you constantly, the reason I don't care if I fuck up classes just so I can talk to you. How have you not figured it out? Seriously Squip, I-"

He cut you off, pressing his lips to yours, in another, more passionate, kiss. You giggle a bit.

"I think..." He started, pulling away. "I think I should have told you sooner..."

"I think you should have read my mind sooner.." He chuckled, and pulled you into a hug, holding onto you tightly like you'd disappear if you let go.

"(y/n), I love you."

"I love you too, my little Squippy.."

........................................

Ackkkkk I've finished it!! I wanted to make something fluffy, since I started this off with a damn smut- honestly, I enjoyed making it. I hope ye liked it!

:D

Happy pride month, btw!!!