That's not what "Shutdown" is for! 💖Angst fluff💖

Aaaa... What a beautiful day of Squip py fanfics...
Warnings: self harm - self hatred - severe bullying

You coughed, as you felt May's (*pulls out random ass name*) hand on your neck. You struggled against it, trying so hard to breathe.

Don't just fucking stand there!! Do-

Your eyes suddenly filled with pain, and shock.

Eric is updating....

You shook in fear, as May's mouth twisted into a sick smirk, as she let your neck go. "Looks like you'll need to be staying away from me, correct?" You. Nodded at her. "Why don't you just kill yourself? It's not like anyone would miss you."

Your eyes filled with tears, as May laughed and then walked away. You ran to the bathroom, running into the stalls and sobbing you eyes out. Of course it was then that Eric's update decided to finish.

Update complete

Yo (y/n)- holy shit what happened???

May happened...

Oh shit, I'm so sorry I wasn't there.

No, it's okay, you had things to do... It was my fault either way, I bumped into her..

What did she do?

She started choking me... I'm okay though.

I debated telling him she told me to kill myself, but he'd snapped, and go after her. So I just didn't say anything..

(y/n), we're going home.

What?

We're going home. Go tell the office you're sick. I'll make it seem the best I can that you are.

Time Squip

Eric had finally gotten you home, and you flopped on your bed, tears rolling down your face again. Eric's expression softened, as he saw how bad of a state you were in.

"Ah... I'm so sorry, Eric... I'm sorry you got stuck with someone as pathetic as me.."

Eric gasped. "Don't you say that! You are amazing, despite what anyone may say about you! I lo- I-i think you're incredible, and I care about you so much..."

He laid down on the bed with you, and wrapped his arms around you, snuggling you softly. He gently placed his lips against your neck, near your ear, as he whispered gentle phrases to you.

"Eric.... I'm so glad I have you..."

You flipped over, and looked him in the eyes.

"I'll always be here for you... No matter what..." You smiled, and wrapped your arms around him as well.

-later that day, around midnight-

You woke up slowly, rubbing your eyes as you yawned gently. I saw Eric looking at me with a soft smile.

"Do... Do you even sleep...?"

"I do, I just woke up about 15 minutes ago." You smiled.

"Alrighty." You suddenly felt a pain in your chest, as you remember what had happened at school. You mind started to fog, as you gripped your head.

"(y/n)? Are yo-"

"Shutdown." You breathed, shakily getting up and walking to the bathroom. You got them out. Your blades. The blades you use everytime you shut Eric down. The blades he'd throw away if he knew existed. You quickly got one out, pulling down your sleeve. You nervously held the blade to your arm, and quickly made a small cut. And another. And another.