BREATHE AYANO BREATHE

And just like that she left me numb!...Her questions were scaring me...Why!?...Why couldn't I say that I didn't love him!...but...but what if I do!?...What if all my behavior is because I love him...and..and I can't see him with any other girl!..No no no...This is impossible I can't fall in love with a jerk!...With all these questions whose answer I did not know, were consuming my thoughts and I reached my room. Someone presses their hand over my mouth and lock my arm behind me, and I was unable to move. How can I be so careless!..careless enough to let myself get attacked.

I lift my leg and hit it backwards with all my strength! He releases me and looses balance , I turn around to take a look by that time he holds on to my hand to get a balance of himself and as a result I fall upon him. What the hell is he doing here!?..."Kazuma!?..What are you..How are you!?..Wait what the heck is going on ,how are you here!?"  He places his hand over my mouth stopping me from speaking any further. He blandly stares into my eyes. Ughhh!..His gorgeous eyes!... His eyes had a different effect on me and I realised this right now. How is it even possible to feel drunk without drinking at all??? One more realisation that struck my head...I have no power against him!..No power at all! He had a really different effect on me!....But is that love!???!...Bring yourself together Ayano! I nervously start distracting myself after I realize that I have been staring at him for so long and quickly stand upon my feet. "What are you doing Kazuma!? and How did you get in here so soon !??...Weren't you talking to dad right now!?". 

KAZUMA - Well! There is a reason why I am the contractor Ayano! If you would have known that I am trying to enter into your room then I wouldn't have been a wind magic user!! 

Yup He is totally not a boyfriend material, what was I even thinking!

AYANO- So what's with all this sneaking in and all!?...and why would you cover my mouth so hard..ughh!..It still hurts!

KAZUMA - Ayano!...Please stop with everything that you are planning to do!

AYANO - W-What!?..Stop what!?

Ohh!..God ! does he know what I'm upto!?...It's impossible right! I have been playin along so well!...He cannot just know everything right now!..I would look like such a fool if he had already figured out all this!

KAZUMA - Listen Ayano!..I didn't want to tell this to you but I guess you should know this before it's too late!

Oh!..Yes!..Now he knows how important I am!..Did he really think he would get away by working with that self-obsessed cathrin.  Afterall someone quoted it correct that you learn the value of people once you loose them! Looks like finally he came back to his senses! If I show my eagerness he might think I was desperate , I need to keep my calm!...Breathe Ayano Breathe!

KAZUMA - Don't you dare try to interrupt anything !!  I don't want to be blunt but I am going to be , You are not fit for the next mission ! Don't try to use your brain when you don't have one! Just try to live a normal life while you can!

what did he just say!....Immediately his words pierced in so deep that my cheeks warmed up and and water gathered upon the surface of my eyes. He really thinks I am not fit!?...I Ayano Kannagi the next head of the kannagis' is not fit for a stupid mission that involves protecting a random girl who fell from nowhere! He turned around to leave when I couldn't stop my curiosity from asking him 

AYANO- ...and Cathrin is fit to be a part of whatever you have been doing!?

He turned around and glared right into my eyes, as if I said something I shouldn't have!

AYANO- I don't get it Kazuma!..All along we have been together working on all sorts of missions! we were there together even when my dad sent us to a mission made up by him or when we had to face any other threat!  And now you tell me I am not fit to be a part of some mission you don't even want to tell me about!