YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S!

I played with her for god knows how long? that one game became a few games and she still refused to eat these special cookies, right now..I started to feel as if my hard work had gone into vain.

YUMI- Do you feel that?

AYANO- Huh! What?

YUMI- Shhhhh! I think we're gonna die today!

AYANO- What!!!???---

She wasn't wrong! I felt it too...I just pretended to ignore it assuming it was Kazuma...but how did she sense it?...This made me sure that she isn't who she is being right now! There's something more to Yumi.

I desperately look around trying to sense the source..but it doesn't work. If only Kazuma was here but saying that I realized if he was here, I couldn't use Enraiha if things were about to worsen, but now, again..I can't use it anyhow...If dad was to find out about this...He wouldn't ever allow me past the curfew time. No sleepovers, No hangouts . . . Nothing.

YUMI- Why are you looking inside? Someone's outside that window!

Her sensing skills did astonish me...there was only one person I knew who was a pro at sensing powers and that was Kazuma Yagami..but Yumi? Her sense was definitely better than mine. Relying on her ability of sensing magic, I slowly walk towards the window...when you know who your fighting against? It keeps our mind ready for the battle...but when you have no idea whose on the other side...it makes the game tougher.

I slowly observe the view outside, examining any possible threat...suddenly I catch the sight of a man flying in the air which was certainly not Kazuma. Who could that be? That man just stood there flying in the air and looking blankly into my eyes...even from afar his stare was intimidating.

YUMI- Isn't she beautiful?

AYANO- Huh!?

I had no idea who she was talking about but I turn towards Yumi, who was staring on the cieling...to my surprise there was no one on the roof

AYANO- Who?

Yumi who was staring on the roof slowly shifted her gaze towards me...more like towards the window behind me...the way she was acting was actually frightening...Carefully turning around there was an addition to the man mid air....It was a girl...not any girl but......MAYUMI? Head of the Tsuabuki clan. (Earth magic user!)

I was startled seeing Mayumi there, it seemed as if she was just standing until she waved her hands and the floor beneath us began crumbling. Took me a while to realize that she was practically attacking us! but why?

YUMI- Told you! Told You! We are gonna diee!

Yumi had burried her head into her knees...she seemed like a small child who got frightened upon seeing such a harsh attack. The floor was crumbling...I ran towards Yumi ,grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door...I had no idea why Mayumi was attacking us...all I knew was neither Yumi nor I had a reason to die in there.

YUMI- You won't be able to save me or yourself.....but I don't wanna get captured, I don't want them to suck the life force out of me...I'm scared Aiko...and now that they've seen you with me...you're in trouble too.

I had no idea what Yumi was talking about? who took her life force? who was she talking about.. Fright sure does make you do things you wouldn't be doing if sane.

I didn't really need my herbed cookies to make her tell the truth...I kinda realized that Yumi wasn't acting about her condition but she didn't have a memory loss either...She was perfectly sane and her real self who has gone through a lot is somewhere in her...she's not hiding it too...this is called the Magic holders block.